IPL IPL 2011 TV Rights

Bartman178

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hope its up within a week, so i can watch the 10 pm games in the school holidays:)

Params7

International Cricketer
IPL 2011: Watch IPL T20 Streaming Online @ Indiatimes

THIS STREAM WORKS FOR USA!

This is good. I guess the stream is working because those at Willow.tv couldn't get the licenses like last time. Last time youtube was streaming all over the world except USA because willow.tv wanted to charge customers instead.

This is gooood!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
IPL 2011: Watch IPL T20 Streaming Online @ Indiatimes

THIS STREAM WORKS FOR USA!

This is good. I guess the stream is working because those at Willow.tv couldn't get the licenses like last time. Last time youtube was streaming all over the world except USA because willow.tv wanted to charge customers instead.

This is gooood!

Where is the stream? It just says the best cricketing experience is going to start in some 1 day and X number of hours/mins/secs. NO STREAMING YET on INDIATIMES (from the link you have posted)

Params7

International Cricketer
Where is the stream? It just says the best cricketing experience is going to start in some 1 day and X number of hours/mins/secs. NO STREAMING YET on INDIATIMES (from the link you have posted)

I'm watching it live right now.

Make sure you got the latest Adobe Flash Player installed (v 10.2) and restart or try in another browser.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dish Network subscribers can watch IPL 2011 live on Channel 584 (Neo Cricket Live). I guess Neo Cricket is rolling out their channel for Dish Network subscribers and this is a free preview but Dish subscribers can enjoy it till it lasts!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its there for Tata Sky too and I am loving the quality

Params7

International Cricketer
Neo Cricket isn't showing like HALF the IPL matches. Including the Kochi vs Bangalore one. What the hell its not being being streamed live at Indiatimes website.

Last edited by a moderator:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone getting Set Max HD? it's only for Sun direct dish in India :facepalm
It's only with DishTV and Tata Sky. :(
Max asked for a whooping Rs. 10 Cr which wasn't in the budget of many. Dish had already signed a 3 years deal last year with Max and only Tata was the one who paid Rs. 10 Cr to Max.

It's a shame that channels charge so high just for the HD feed. :facepalm

I loved the WC in HD but missing IPL a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread