IPL Patch Renamed:: " Cricket:It's More Than Just A Game"

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi there, i am pleased:cheers:happy to announce that IPL patch is nearly complete and would be released ASAP for BLIC 2007.It would be called "Cricket: It's More than just a game"
It was possible just because of efforts of me,Kills99,now banned MSDhoni, Gobi and you guys who gave us suggestions.

Now kills you should post the corrected Flags and Badges file in this thread ASAP. I hav kits and rosters and menu names of team at my hand complete.(though you can think bout my suggestions for kits which i gave you in my earlier thread "i have done impossible"). when i have the files from u, then i wud put them in a rar file and provide a doc file which has every detail on how to use the patch. hey kills create the backgrounds for ipl patch. here are the information you need

name of the game is changed to Cricket: It's more than just a game.

so first loading screen should be with some fans looking serious and crying on right hand side of screen and on the left shold be a waiving flag of the country. this way u create 8 screens with flags of 8 top teams and their spectators.(remember the screen of FIFA 09, in which a girl was crying and his friend was sympethising him, i mean screens like that would match the theme Cricket: it's more than just a game.

then I would Change Custom Twenty Over to IPL T20 and ICC World Cup to "IPL vs ICC:Battle For Supremacy". mode. so change the world cup screens to IPL VS ICC Screen. These should be like a screen divided in two parts by a vertical slanted line. on one side should be player from IPL in IPL kit And on other side should be Player from ICC international team in international kit. in the center of screen write IPL Vs ICC :Battle for Supremacy. like SmacKdown Vs Raw 2008(if you havnt seen it then google it). Battle For Supremacy should be written in small font below IPL VS ICC like an underline.

I have found a Way to change the Records in the records menu also, so if you wanna any records to be changed then tell me, i wud do it. i hav managed to change the name of the trophies too. so boy this patch wud be one hell of a patch if you follow the themes i have given u. coz now almost everything is complete and perfect. i cud helped you with screens but i am not that gud in photoshop,. you can call me for more info on the patch if you wish. i have posted my number in your private message.

Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
here look at the, i hav change the ICC Cricket world cup to IPL vs ICC mode. now its upto kills999 to create apt backgrounds for this mode. i am now able to change anything in the menu of the game. i mean ANYTHING. so kills u got any new ideas then give them.

Attachments

• ICC2007 2008-10-28 14-45-00-21.jpg
    ICC2007 2008-10-28 14-45-00-21.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 969

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
here is screen shot of World cup trophy renamed and history of world cup also has been changed. i wish sumone cud remodel the world cup trophy to IPL one

Attachments

• ICC2007 2008-10-28 16-14-57-53.jpg
    ICC2007 2008-10-28 16-14-57-53.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 667

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Great work max dillon...

Sadly for me,I just unistalled BLIC from my comp a few days ago...:mad:

kills999

Club Cricketer
Great Work Mav good to see ur striving to keep BLIC alive.:hpraise

I assure u im back to work on this.:onpc

aLSO,
u sedcribed tat Loading screen loke smackdown vs raw its a good idea.
But there r about 40 loading screens for the word cup along with 30 menu backgrounds.
tats not a problem.

But Should i keep all the loading screens the same like the ones u mentioned?

Last edited:

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Great Work Mav good to see ur striving to keep BLIC alive.:hpraise

I assure u im back to work on this.:onpc

aLSO,
u sedcribed tat Loading screen loke smackdown vs raw its a good idea.
But there r about 40 loading screens for the word cup along with 30 menu backgrounds.
tats not a problem.

But Should i keep all the loading screens the same like the ones u mentioned?

world cup backgrounds - smackdown vs raw style.
Menu loading screens-cricket themed(like fifa07 has). I had decided the final format of the patch.
World cup- IPL vs ICL: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. use cricket champions league logo for it.
Champions trophy- icc world t20, 20over custom- IPL.

max_dillon2007 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I hve managd 2 change da first loading screen of champions trophy. But other files are located in mng format. Which i cant import. Hav u managed 2 create da importer. Create badges for wc and ct too. And plz make sure there is no silver circle around them.

kills999

Club Cricketer
Well max first of all decide properly do u want Loading screens as Smack vs Raw or Backgrounds?

And u said IPL vs ICC earlier ut now ur mentioning IPL vs ICL.

I also made this logo fot IPL was ICC.....

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
hey that was a typing error, i meant ipl vs icc not ipl vs icl. as far as the loading screen is concernd well it looked great. try to sharpen the textures a bit, apart from that it is perfect. also write "Battle For Supremacy beneath the logo. okay.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
world cup backgrounds - smackdown vs raw style.
Menu loading screens-cricket themed(like fifa07 has). I had decided the final format of the patch.
World cup- IPL vs ICL: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. use cricket champions league logo for it.
Champions trophy- icc world t20, 20over custom- IPL.

max_dillon2007 added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

I hve managd 2 change da first loading screen of champions trophy. But other files are located in mng format. Which i cant import. Hav u managed 2 create da importer. Create badges for wc and ct too. And plz make sure there is no silver circle around them.
well how much time wud it take to create all the loading screens as specified by me? give me a estimate

ursonly11

International Coach
Oh Boy I can't believe this was missed out by me. You are doing great keep up the good work

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
thus far your progress looks good... here are three suggestions: ask somebody to help out with the graphics by having them make the pictures and you converting and importing the pictures; so far it seems as though the graphics are being made by the same people who are doing the bulk of the patching because of the requirement for *.bag exporters, additional converters and additional plugins for image editors etc.... if you had some of the more artistically inclined people working on the logos as simple pictures, and you guys eventually converting them to the necessary filetype (*.dds you said?) etc. they would probably look better.

you should probably run the prospective prose by a proficient speaker of english- it will give your patch the proverbial 'professional edge'.

similarly, and finally, one thing that always bothered me in the ea cricket 07 ipl mods (aside from the fact that they existed for a crappy game like cricket 07 and not the bl series) was how the nomenclative notation on the player selection screen was inconsistent... e.g.

y. singh
s. warne
daniel cullen
a. mendis
sohail tanvir

i'm not sure if the error is even possible in blic07, but the rosters should appear similar to one of the following:

y. singh
s. warne
d. cullen
a. mendis
s. tanvir

OR

yuvraj singh
shane warne
daniel cullen
ajantha mendis
sohail tanvir

well that's my constructive criticism for today XD keep up the fantastic work... you give everybody hope that this game will finally have some of the additional material it should have had originally

p.s.

there are no differences between yuvraj singh ic07, ricky ponting ic07 and brian lara ic07 that will make the patch incompatible with some people's games, right?

markwright64

School Cricketer
This looks great, any idea how long before release. Will have plenty of spare time until christmas to play.

Users who are viewing this thread