Post Line-ups ༺IPL⋄VI༻ Round 06 - Post Lineups*

First season to current season, How you rate this league?

• ★★★ (ok simulation... balanced auction... normal managed league)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★ (below par simulation... not so good auction... not impressed on management)

• ★ (unrealistic, no idea about simulation... very poor auction... please don't continue this league)

• Total voters

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
What you couldve waited for me anyway if you can't do anything I won't be participating then
DAMN I had a great team.

The only thing I can do is you can keep Strikers and take @greymatter776 with you... @CazC30 Surat Tides will replace RCB and @Nitrogen can join her to build team... If all of you ok with that than, I can announce final list of teams and there manager and we can proceed to players auction...

D

Deleted member 46200

Surat Tide, playing at the CB Patel International Cricket Stadium.[DOUBLEPOST=1493712833][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just make sure you get a good accountant...?
Were CSK not punished for financial irregularities and thus suspended for the current and last IPL...?

D

Deleted member 46200

The only thing I can do is you can keep Strikers and take @greymatter776 with you... @CazC30 Surat Tides will replace RCB and @Nitrogen can join her to build team... If all of you ok with that than, I can announce final list of teams and there manager and we can proceed to players auction...
Tides are going to be heavily feminine, the players will be told to leave the toilet seat down...? And other stuff...

Nitrogen

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Pinch hitter Can You give any new team? I Dont want to co with anyone. Anyways, I have asked first for the team so I should have a new team

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Tides are going to be heavily feminine, the players will be told to leave the toilet seat down...? And other stuff...

@Pinch hitter Can You give any new team? I Dont want to co with anyone. Anyways, I have asked first for the team so I should have a new team

Only way to fix this by making this season a 9 teams league... So @Nitrogen announce your new team name and home ground...[DOUBLEPOST=1493736234][/DOUBLEPOST]
Were CSK not punished for financial irregularities and thus suspended for the current and last IPL...?
Not in our IPL... Our CSK owners are good guys..

Nitrogen

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Team Name- Ahmedabad Rockets
Stadium- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium
If you also want logo take This
images

Users who are viewing this thread