Ireland in Bangladesh

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well At last ICC officials have realized that Bangladesh need some Comparative sides to play cricket..
Another point to prove for Bangladesh.Different thing in this series is that first time in international cricket Bangladeh will play Under pressure and opposite team will play as under dog team..
Still you can't predict the result,Trust me..

Schedule:

18 March: 1st ODI (At Mirpur)
20 March:2nd ODI (At Mirpur)
22 March:3rd ODI (At Mirpur)

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
it will be interesting to see how Bangladesh do against a team that they are expected beat. ever since Watmore Bangladesh haven't been doing too good.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The last time they played each other Ireland won, I remember it well, in the World Cup second round. Come on Ireland!

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Bangla for win. Ireland will do good to score 150 on those turning tracks

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Well You underestimating Ireland there..They got some very good Batsman who don't mind Turn...We can have another avvy Challenge for this series..Lol..
I am Very confident about Ireland..At least We gonna see Close Matches..Ireland is not at all easy to crash for Bangladesh..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Irland for win.
The Banlgas will lose 2-10 or even 3-0.And if they lose,they should also los their Test Status...

Btw,anyone got this -

Cricinfo said:
Due to a lack of adequate television cameras, there will be no third-umpire referrals; all decisions will be made by the two on-field umpires

Wtf ? Why the hell are they not televising this ?

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
From where you got this???
Cricinfo???
I don't trust that..Cricinfo is blunder sometime Icy don't worry..

No Icy..Actually you are Right...This is Ridiculous..
Look at M Ashraful..he has thrown Ball toward A Razzak to bowl Second Over..Crap..lol..

Last edited:

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
What are Bangla channels doing in Russia. And why are u watching it??

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Ha ha..Hey Sid..I love N'o Brien...You ever watched him play???
You asked Bangladesh spinners gonna crash them..He smashed Slog six to A Razzak just on his 7th delivery..Ha ha..

I told you darling,I can catch anything here..Lol.

You Jinxed N'O Brien..Oh no...

Last edited:

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
its funny how Mortaza can only bowl good against weaker sides but against South Africa he was taken apart.

and Bangladesh keep opening with a spinner is just stupid, they have 2 other good fast bowlers and they don't give them any playing time in ODIs.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Ashraful is a bad captain.I have said it before and will say it again and again. They should have made Shakib or Tamim the captain.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Yes Icy We are to gather in this..We'll win..Ridiculous from bangladesh.they over estimated Ireland that Much that they are laying with only one faster and 2 spinners and remaining all rounders,,lol..

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
If you remember in WC 2007,Ireland beat Bangla and it was clear from the way they were playing that The Irish are a better side than Bangla.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
i don't care what team you are you cant win with just 3 full time bowlers unless your all-rounders are world class.

Users who are viewing this thread