Is it possible to have more skill points?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ulukai has made this post:

1. Play on normal difficulty -- makes bowling and getting wickets easier
2. Because batting is much easier on normal, drop the batting skill points for your players...the dude who scored 1000 odd runs at 15 rpo even at hard - I find that pointless -- drop the batting skills to below 10 for your player and try scoring at that rate -- the fact is, that in this game, unlike in BLIC 07, player ratings seem to have a huge impact on gameplay...which makes sense when you consider that the customization options were built into the game by the developers this time around.
3. Increase your fielder skill ratings, esp. running speed, throwing accuracy, throwing distance -- drastically reduces the no. of AI run-outs. The only time the AI has gone for suicidal runs since is when it needed to -- when the req. RR was very high when chasing; or when it was setting a target and had wickets to spare in the slog overs
4. To improve your spin bowling: reduce the pace of the spinner and increase drift points in the customization, consider wind direction in the game, pitch it right up like in the tutorial, and change your deliveries at the last second

Try this and let me know your thoughts. It's worked great for me so far.

So I'm thinking if we could improve the amount of skill points we have on offer, it would help a lot?

Yes we can. There is a byte detailing how many skill points a player has spare. Should be very straight forward to find.
In fact I'll go find it right now...

Yes we can. There is a byte detailing how many skill points a player has spare. Should be very straight forward to find.
In fact I'll go find it right now...

Good, because according to Ulukai, if you add points onto the fielders, it makes the AI make less daft run attempts; they only do it when they need to due to runrate issues! This way, we can add points to a fielder while being able to make them a good batsman/bowler as well. Maybe this will be R.I.P. for the runout bug?

Done and added to the editing thread. It's the 5th and 6th bytes after test bat.
It gives the value of all the skill points added up.
If you edit skills without increasing it it will show a negative number ingame. Maximum value is presumeably 1500 which is DC 05 in hex.

Done and added to the editing thread. It's the 5th and 6th bytes after test bat.
It gives the value of all the skill points added up.
If you edit skills without increasing it it will show a negative number ingame. Maximum value is presumeably 1500 which is DC 05 in hex.

Well played, Colin (it is Colin, isn't it?) Good luck with the other patches that you guys are trying to make. :)

Here you go :)

Good one. I won't be abusing the ability to have so many points by maxing out everything, I'll just be adding some to medium fast bowlers and to the fielders. Someone will probably do it anyway and upload it...

My game was sent yesterday (Tuesday), so I am expecting it today (Thursday).

Will that work for all the players or just the created ones? When i edit a player do i have to change the value of the 5th and 6th byte after test bat of each individual player? If so then how much should i put just to be on the safe side?

I might start making a tool for this which at least edits skills and skill points. You can either edit the total or edit the skills individually.

Just use the Skills Editor beta. I've not coded the byte in question yet but I have done all the actual skills.

"So I'm thinking if we could improve the amount of skill points we have on offer, it would help a lot?"

Why not use a cheats editor like Artmoney when trying to increase the skills for each attribute setting for a player - much easier than using a hex based editor to search for a hex value.

Open your Game
Go to team management
select your team and go to your team.
Open Cheat engine
Click on Icon on the top left corner of the C.E which looks like computer
Select Process Cricket revolution..
then reset all t he skill points..
it will look like 160/160
now minimize the game by pressing tab and Alt together.
and go to cheat engine change the setting and select the value type to String.
Now Write in the value bar (160) without brackets.
and then Click First Scan
now Go back to game and decrease some skill points e.g: you have 155 left.
minimize again now Write 155 in value bar then click next scan.
Now again go to the Game and decrease More skill point e.g 150 left
minimize Again and write the value 150 in value bar and then click next scan
Now you will see 2 addresses on the left side.
select both addresses..
and then click on the red cursor..
then select both address from the address list on the bottom of the cheat engine window
and right click then click change record then value .
then write the value 160 then OK..
then Mark the both boxes under the active option ...
you are done..
Go to game Enjoy the unlimited Skill points Make your Team Strongest...
Thanks...

Here's A link for cheat engine:

Cheat Engine

Users who are viewing this thread