Your Cricket is there any cricketers you faced in real life

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I once had Abdul Qadir Bowling At me When I was In pakistan Dame I Couldn't even see the bowl he was good :eek:

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Derek Underwood a couple of years ago when he was opening something at our school...he was good, wasn't as fast as I expected probably because he was 59. Got me out once in about 15 minutes so I think I faired pretty well.

Steve Harmison chucked a ball at me on Friday and I hit it not sure if it counts though :p.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I bowled an over to Dinesh Karthik once. And I faced T Kumaran in the MRF Pace academy a couple years ago. (was it T. Kumaran? I don't know) Yeah, I got bowled 3 times in 30 balls :p
I'm better now though :p

Work Horse

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Darren Gouth faced me. His sons school team went to my school team for a match. And after we all got a bowl at him. And I bowled him;middle stump.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
Have faced Glenn Mcgrath, Dave Leatherdale, Kabir Ali, most of the Gloucestershire lot including Walsh when he was there, a few old West Indian players and numerous guys who've played county cricket but never kicked on.

Have bowled to loads as well but my favourite memory is getting to bowl 4 balls to Lara about 8 or 9 years ago.

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I haven't faced anyone, a mate from my old cricket team plays for St. George grade district team and faces Moisis Henrequis in the nets every so often. Jason Krezja also used to be his coach when he was younger.

Last edited:

Vcassano

Club Cricketer
Adarsh said:
I'm not sure if Anthony Mcgrath counts as a cricketer, so no.

:D

Just say you've faced McGrath and most people'll be impressed ;)

Dalek

Club Cricketer
Ive batted against most of the Yorkshire under21's and gough, hoggard and lawson.

Bowled by gough and hoggard 1st ball

hit lawson 3 six's and 2 4's of over lol

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have faced Ajit Agarkar , Nilesh Kulkarni and Abey Kuruvilla

karnog

International Cricketer
Jason Gillespie bowled to me and i bowled a ball to micheal slater. This was during cricket camps... some 9 year old spinner got slater out. Wasnt me tho. He defended my bowl quite nicely. As for gillespie, missed the stumps by a fraction. Lucky not to be out. He said it was his slower delivery. I merely nodded. I was 13 (excuse excuse).

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread