Kerry To Push For Bush Impeachment!!

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
John Kerry announced Thursday that he intends to present Congress with The Downing Street Memo, reported by the London Times 1 May 2005. As reported by NewsMax, the memo purports to include minutes from a July 2002 meeting with Tony Blair, in which Blair ostensibly said that President Bush’s Administration “fixed” intelligence on Iraq in order to justify the Iraqi war. In an interview with the Standard Times, Kerry said: "It's amazing to me the way it escaped major media discussion. It's not being missed on the Internet, I can tell you that."

The Boston Globe published an article by Ralph Nader, Tuesday, in which Nader also called for President Bush’s impeachment. The story is being carried on Michael Moore’s website and the Democratic Underground. Failed presidential candidate Kerry advised that he will begin the presentation of his case for President Bush’s impeachment to Congress, on Monday.

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=6057

Please note the site mentioned, "The conservative voice", so it is run by pro-Bush fanatics. They have blown it out of proportions by exaggerating and falsifying Senator Kerry's statements.

But what seems true is that Kerry is going to put the case before Congress over the Downing Street Memo and I am hoping, even if he looses, he will push for impeachment charges.

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Hmm. Can't see a Hawkish Republican congress impeaching him over that. Besides I've got no wish to have Dick Cheney as President either.

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Of course, even if the charges are brought up, it is extremely unlikely he will be impeached. But atleast more attention will be payed to the memo, which has been basically ignored by the media in the U.S.

Finally a reliable account regarding the event: http://watchingthewatchers.org/index.php?p=503

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread