• KP

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • None, Can't decide

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You cant compare Yuvraj's performance in tests with KP's! He's only started performing there.

TumTum

International Cricketer
KP is a counter attacking batsmen in Test cricket, like Ponting.

That is the bit I like about him, he gives you chances but it's great to watch.

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
I agree but I dont like that "like Ponting" bit :D KP is nowhere near Ponting in my opinion.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I dont think he said that KP is as good as Ponting, he said that they are the same sort of batsman. Always looking to keep the tempo up.

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
Is he?! I havent seen his batting as a counter attacking batsman (in tests). Maybe you're right, he is like Ponting ;)

TumTum

International Cricketer
I dont think he said that KP is as good as Ponting, he said that they are the same sort of batsman. Always looking to keep the tempo up.

I love you again :cheers

Although it can get them into trouble when they try to save games...

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
I guess thats the difference. I have seen KP getting his team into trouble more often :)

tannu_supercool

School Cricketer
Well in this case there is no comparison in tests because yuvraj still beginner in test arena so no doubht kp is ahead at this moment but having said that in odi's and t20's yuvraj is far ahead because he is destroyer and kp is like sachin tendulkar,when kp or sachin scores hundred their opposition can still win that match but when players like yuvraj ,symonds or gayle scores hundred then it becomes nearly impossible to win that game for opposition because they are dominating players.and in t20 yuvi is better hitter.
in short kp is better in defence than yuvi but yuvi is better when it comes to slogging and he is gamebreaker.in tests kp :)and in odi's and t20's its yuvi all the way.:)

PotterManiac

School Cricketer
Well in this case there is no comparison in tests because yuvraj still beginner in test arena so no doubht kp is ahead at this moment but having said that in odi's and t20's yuvraj is far ahead because he is destroyer and kp is like sachin tendulkar,when kp or sachin scores hundred their opposition can still win that match but when players like yuvraj ,symonds or gayle scores hundred then it becomes nearly impossible to win that game for opposition because they are dominating players.and in t20 yuvi is better hitter.
in short kp is better in defence than yuvi but yuvi is better when it comes to slogging and he is gamebreaker.in tests kp :)and in odi's and t20's its yuvi all the way.:)

Yuvraj isnt a slogger is he? :(

He is a BIG HITTER !!! :D

tannu_supercool

School Cricketer
i said he is better in slogging ya he is good in defence too but in sometimes he throws his wicket in tests unlike kp.but yeah he is ahead in odi's and t20.because when yuvraj scores hundred ,he scores in 65-80 balls in normal conditions and kp scores in 85-110 balls in normal conditions.normal contions means if they are not in hurry:D

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
:facepalm at RDF and MSD. Epic fails.

Since the thread doesn't specify if we're going on batting or bowling, I'm picking UV. Yuvi's the better bowler, hands down.

hacker

Club Cricketer
Win
article-1032289-04FF17280000044D-83_468x560.jpg

Fail
Harbhajan%20Singh-Yuvraj%20Singh.jpg
:rtfl

-D-S-B-

International Coach
:facepalm at RDF and MSD. Epic fails.

Since the thread doesn't specify if we're going on batting or bowling, I'm picking UV. Yuvi's the better bowler, hands down.
Ohh, i thought it was a fielding thread.

Users who are viewing this thread