Kev's 2004 Graphics & Requests

c7srh

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kev said:
Edit:

Here are the requested stumps and pitch-ad. The stumps are quite a lot different as I said before its pretty much impossible to make them look as in real-life.

If you have seen Usy's Plantet Cricket Kit thread you may have seen a c2004 pic, I posted there. I have done some more work on the kits today. Is anyone interested in downloading a Planet Cricket kit for c2004?

Nice work , Kev, thanks very much.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Kev I think it would be good if you put the Cricket04 version of PC kit. Or else it's up to you. :cheers

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Slazenger Ball

Attachments

• slazball.zip
    35.8 KB · Views: 26
  • slazengertestball.jpg
    slazengertestball.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 87

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I know, but you cant put it there because of the way the ball is made from the template

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Nice ball, will bring lots of swing for cricket2004ers.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I dont have cricket2005, but If someone could provide a template I'll give it a go. I would also consider doing kits if someone could provide me a blank kit and would be willing to try it out.

newbaby

School Cricketer
Can you upload new team lists for all countries? If so please do so at earliest.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
newbaby said:
Can you upload new team lists for all countries? If so please do so at earliest.
Sorry, I'm not planning on an updated roster, I did start one a while back to update the English County teams but I never finished it. Stats arent really my thing I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread