Kev's 2004 Graphics & Requests

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Maybe A little late but I have noticed people expressing worry over 2004 patches continuing now C2K5 has been released. So please use this thread to request graphics patches as I have no intention of buying C2K5.

Long Live C2k4!!

c7srh

School Cricketer
Hear, Hear, I'm with you Kev! Are you nearly ready to release those "kicking" Digicel stumps?

Also have you noticed the stumps and pitch ad for the Sri Lanka vs. West Indies series?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
c7srh said:
Hear, Hear, I'm with you Kev! Are you nearly ready to release those "kicking" Digicel stumps?

Also have you noticed the stumps and pitch ad for the Sri Lanka vs. West Indies series?
Was gonna finish the digicel stumps tonight but had a couple of beers after work (followed by some more later) so decided to work on them tomorrow, I have not seen the stumps/ pitch ad from Sri Lanka vs West Indies but if you post a pic, i'll see what I can do.

c7srh

School Cricketer
I couldn't find the pitch ad, however attached is a copy of the stumps. I believe the other end is 'Mobitel' dual sponsor.

Similar to South Africa, whereby one end is 'Castle' and the other end is 'MTN'.

Attachments

• Stumps request.zip
    121.3 KB · Views: 69

Bala

International Coach
Kev

Could you help me to change the team/tournament names in c2004. I tried Hex editing the gob file using Hackman, but it was all gibberish. I couldnt find any of the team names, but a lot of greek and latin (alpha, beta, etc..)

You are the only one who is still persisting with C2004, so can you help me?

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Machanperu Bala said:
Kev

Could you help me to change the team/tournament names in c2004. I tried Hex editing the gob file using Hackman, but it was all gibberish. I couldnt find any of the team names, but a lot of greek and latin (alpha, beta, etc..)

You are the only one who is still persisting with C2004, so can you help me?
I haven't tried doing anything like this before, but I'll have a go and see what I can do.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Digicel Stumps, as requested

And Union Assurance Stumps

Attachments

• digicel stumps.bmp
    33.1 KB · Views: 416
  • digicel stumps.jpg
    digicel stumps.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 421
  • UNIONASSURANCESTUMPS.bmp