Kills999 IPL DWNLDS||*IPL Complete Kitpack Released*||IPL Background screen Dwnld.||

Will a full IPL patch for BLIC make it popular?

• Yes

Votes: 117 92.9%
  • NO

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thx for the replys guys.Ill complete the logos then and then try the roster.
Im missing one piece of information i.e how to rename teams.

This is what I plan to do:
Bangladesh-->Banglore RC
Ireland-->Delhi Daredevils
Bermuda-->Mumbai Indians
Neherlands-->Rajasthan Royals
Kenya-->Deccan Chargers
Scotland-->Kolkata Knight Riders
Canada-->Chennai Superkings
Zimbawe-->Kings XI Punjab

Any ideas how to do this?

p.s:-Delhi Kit posted.Check 1st post

hey now that you hav completed the kits, you should complete the roster next. that way atleast the patch would be 90% complete. leve the hard part for the last. maybe someone in the mean time would figure out how to rename the teams.

p.s: try messaging lazy_chestnut or burma's finest for the help to rename teams.or tom

kills999

Club Cricketer
hey now that you hav completed the kits, you should complete the roster next. that way atleast the patch would be 90% complete. leve the hard part for the last. maybe someone in the mean time would figure out how to rename the teams.

p.s: try messaging lazy_chestnut or burma's finest for the help to rename teams.or tom

Lazy has been inaactive for over a year ill try to msg Burmas Finest.

I looked up a making editors tutorial and ill try to make a Team Renamer but it will take time.

kills999

Club Cricketer
thx for the commmet but shan_31 but i had to leave ur group cansidering that no one was responding,

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
WOW ! reallli gud work yaaa....bt whr are we supposed to extract da team files??..

kills999

Club Cricketer
U mean the kits?
Extact the kits into "the folder where u installed BLIC"/Data/Teams/"The country u want to hv the IPL uniform"/Coloured

Bravo

Club Captain
superb work. u brought some respect to blic.
plzzzzzzzzzz do some modefication with AI. AI is the main part of any game and with out a good AI the game is crap.so plz get into AI modification .

Bravo added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

it dosent matter that the game have, IPL,ICL,ASIA CUP or what ever unless and untill the game have a good AI.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
yo dude when i tried to rename the teams my game freezes after the codemaster video in the begining and when ever i restart it it occurs so can u help me out in this problem. because the teamandplayerinfo.bag still has the team name that i put like zimbawave as same problem 2. kk thanks

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
ipl roster

yo dude when i tried to rename the teams my game freezes after the codemaster video in the begining and when ever i restart it it occurs so can u help me out in this problem. because the teamandplayerinfo.bag still has the team name that i put like zimbawave as same problem 2. kk thanks

hey guys,
i am working on ipl roster continously for last 10 hours non stop. this is what progress i have made:
1)Renamed all minnows to ipl teams.(rename under teaminfo.dat not teamandplayerinfo.bag, co that way game freezes).Although team selection menu still shows minnows names but beyond that point it is all ipl teams. in player selection menu u get to see ipl tem name as well as in the match.

2)created all the respective players for the roster.

i will try tommorow to find a way to rename the teams in menu also. kills99 and MSD you guys can leave this part to me and carry on the patch.

Both of you MSD and kills appeared to be good in photoshop so i am telling you some points which ma help in ipl patch but cant do myself coz i aint good in photoshop.

1) go to D:\BLIC2007\Data\HSD\Textures there is a file named OSDFlag.bag. this file contains *.dds fomat of flags of respective teams. these are the flags which are at the corner of scorecard if you notice carefully. editing these to ipl flags would enhance gameplay.

2) kills ipl background screens were great but lack star power, plz iclude sachin,shawn marsh, yuvraj, pollock and ntini in there to.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
hey guys,
i am working on ipl roster continously for last 10 hours non stop. this is what progress i have made:
1)Renamed all minnows to ipl teams.(rename under teaminfo.dat not teamandplayerinfo.bag, co that way game freezes).Although team selection menu still shows minnows names but beyond that point it is all ipl teams. in player selection menu u get to see ipl tem name as well as in the match.

2)created all the respective players for the roster.

i will try tommorow to find a way to rename the teams in menu also. kills99 and MSD you guys can leave this part to me and carry on the patch.

Both of you MSD and kills appeared to be good in photoshop so i am telling you some points which ma help in ipl patch but cant do myself coz i aint good in photoshop.

1) go to D:\BLIC2007\Data\HSD\Textures there is a file named OSDFlag.bag. this file contains *.dds fomat of flags of respective teams. these are the flags which are at the corner of scorecard if you notice carefully. editing these to ipl flags would enhance gameplay.

2) kills ipl background screens were great but lack star power, plz iclude sachin,shawn marsh, yuvraj, pollock and ntini in there to.

i can do the flags on top of the scorecard but i have a problem. i renamed the team in teamandplayerinfo.bag which i wasn;t suppose to and my game freezes at the codemaster window so is there anyway u can help me through this problem because i cant finish my ipl patch if it doesnt stat. i tried reinstalling but still didnt work . help me soon as possible thank u

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
hi guys, i have done an autopsy on blic 07 and found that codies were so eager to release the game before world cup that tehy released an incomplete game. coz there are test as well as oneday kits for classic teams in game folder but there are no classic teams in game, also there were classic match achivements for various types in some files(gamedatenglish.dat).double wicket matches loading screen,classic matches loading screen and alot of stuff is there but codis just didnt gave the developers enough time to finish the game, so in the end wat we got, a hurriedly complied game which was stripped of brian lara's classic matches,double wicket matches and challanges and contained some bugs.

kills999

Club Cricketer
u saw it too then.YUp description about classic matches is there in the GameText file.

Users who are viewing this thread