Kit Making Contest -- Register yourself here

Ritwik

co-founder
Kit Making Contest -- Post your entries here

Hi all,

Anybody who wants to take part in the PlanetCricket Kit Making Contest should enter themselves on this thread within this week.
Once we get enough contestants we are going to announce the deadline for submitting your kits.

Following are the Rules and Regulations:

1. People should also post the name of the team they plan to make kits for, they may post kits for more than one team if they wish. We would be interested in having atleast 3-4 kits for all the major international teams like Aus, Ind, Eng, WI, Pak, NZL, SL etc.
The Kits submitted should be original and not posted anywhere previously
2. There shall be two broad categories -- International and 'Special'. In special category people may send in kits for domestic or club sides.
3. The awards would be on the basis of the Categories, International category will have awards for the Best Kits for a Country, eg. Best Kits for the Australian One Day Team
The Special category will have one award, that is the 'Best Kit in the Special/Domestic Catgory'. There would also be an award for the 'Best over-all' Kit from both categories combined.
4. Presently, only one-day kits would be judged, test kits shall not be judged, so please send in only one-day kits for international or domestic teams.
5. The Kits shall be judged by a panel comprsing of Staff Members and Administrators of PlanetCricket.net
6. The Winner shall have his kits featured at PlanetCricket.net Home Page for a month, they can also ask for free webhosting at planetcricket.org
7. The Webhosting offered shall only be for purposes relating to Cricket Games, like Cricket 2002 and Cricket 2004 and their downloads/updates.

Any queries can be posted here, or emailed to [email protected]

Ritwik

co-founder
Yes, certainly, but the kit makers would retain the ownership of their creations ofcourse, and they would be credited in whatever form their kits appear.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cool, thanks for the info Ritwik. Sounds like that this kit making contest will be awesome. I should join in maybe.
From Duffarama.

Jarryd

Club Cricketer
I would but I can't make kits. What kit are they all making? I suggested a new Australian kit cos we've had the same one for a while.

brad352

Executive member
They can make whatever they want

1. People should also post the name of the team they plan to make kits for, they may post kits for more than one team if they wish.

S

sarmad

My Entry

Here is my Entry

Name: Sarmad Nawaz

Kits

a) International: Australia,England,India,Pakistan,South Africa

b)Special: Essex, Surrey, Durham, Worickshire

kodos

International Coach
can sumone release like a kit tutorial and maybe many more ppl will enter teh contest

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
count me in.

international: England, Holland, Canada, India

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread