Kit Request **urgent

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
dazza1974 said:
Great kits mate. where did you get the icc logo from? ive searched but cant find one good enough to put on the kits.
Thanks, but I didn't make the kits, I simply modified the front. Here is the ICC logo, I found a colour one and made it white using brightness/contrast

Attachments

• icc.zip
    13 KB · Views: 9

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
Pakistan and India

Attachments

• Icc Pakistan.zip
    424.4 KB · Views: 25
  • INDIA ICC.zip
    720.5 KB · Views: 17
  • PAKANDINDIA.jpg
    PAKANDINDIA.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
bharat said:
no screenshot of india kits? :(
Its the hardest one to do, might give it a go today (maybe;))

If anyone could post the original indian oneday kit it would be helpful
Edit: Don't worry found it

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
indiancricketer said:
I never Said Kev you where A BAD Kit maker...YOur a great KIT MAKER....I Never READ that your Doing....Thanks FOr the -REP
I apolgise for the rant, I missunderstood what you were saying (I get annoyed when people critize other peoples work without saying something constructive), I'll even out the rep next time I can.

I have finished the Indian Kit but can't upload it at the moment

Last edited:

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
indiancricketer said:
I never Said Kev you where A BAD Kit maker...YOur a great KIT MAKER....I Never READ that your Doing....Thanks FOr the -REP
Thats why we keep on saying....please read before you post.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Sorry Guys my main PC has gone phut!

Probably take me a couple of days to fix, so wont be able to post kits. Hopefully the hard drive is ok:upray

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Ok fixed it, not as bad as I thought, only video card (think I cooked it). Anyway here is my indian kit, I think its fairly accurate, hard to tell from the picture posted

Just seen dazza has edited his earlier post and included an Indian kit and its better than mine so I have removed mine.

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
kevmead said:
Ok fixed it, not as bad as I thought, only video card (think I cooked it). Anyway here is my indian kit, I think its fairly accurate, hard to tell from the picture posted

Just seen dazza has edited his earlier post and included an Indian kit and its better than mine so I have removed mine.
sorry about that mate, but i posted the indian kit with the pakistan kit, but i didnt have a screen shot of the indian kit, that's proberly why people did'nt notice i'd posted it. when i edited the post i only changed the pic to include the indian kit. you should still post your kit though.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
iceman_waugh said:
is there no india odi sweater or teams dont wear sweaters in odi s ?
You could make a oneday kit wearing a sweater of course (I have done so for Kent) but the side will always wear it, not so bad if you are playing an English season but wouldn't look too great on the subcontinent.

Users who are viewing this thread