updated roster with new zimbabwe players???

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can some1 make this plzz since england wuold be touring zimbabwe soon....a dn also the latest changes in the bangladesh side when new zealand toured....colin it wud be gr8 if u cud update this on your gr8 icc champions trophy roster...thanx if possible!! coz then i can make faces for the new zimbabwe players as well!!

I could probably do it for you guys i just need to know what the latest roster pack is and then add to that. How come you guys don't do it by using the player editor? I would assume no time as it doesn't seem to hard to do.

yup i think it did..but then it didnt have all the other players u updated in the champions trophy roster.....

and btw colin could u plzzz make a james franklin of new zealand as well...i didnt find him in your roster

I really don't have time atm. You could probably make him yourself quite easily. The Player Editor is simple to use.

plzz explain me the procedure mate...and can u also gimme that list of the hb players and the 1s which u've already replaced in your champions trophy roster

The problem is you have to create all these players in the actual game editor not the player editor.

I am currently working on rosters now with up to date teams including Zimbabwe new players the problem is assigning a ogg file for Richie too say there name when there isn't any in the game to assign!

but then again the commentary is pathetic anyway

cool...good to hear u're updating the rosters....so u're using colin's icc champions trophy roster as base???

Rahul said:
cool...good to hear u're updating the rosters....so u're using colin's icc champions trophy roster as base???

yep sure is going to take me a while going to work on it allot over the weekend

try and replace kaluwithtarana (SP?) from sri lanka too who retired couple of weeks ago.

if someone can tell me the OGG file for when richie says "The Player" it would be great i don't think its in crick 2004 though it only in 2002 which I don't have. I need to find it so that all the create players Richie just says the "The Player" rather then saying any other persons name to save confusion

the atributes are going to be the hardest of all as I havn;t see really much of the zim team play

Last edited:
hey howz it going?? plzz try to add james franklin of new zealand as well

it;s getting there about 3/4s done but unfortunately i Will be away for a week and wont have it finished till I get back sorry.

hey adthomp if you are making the roster...please make Yuvi a left arm orthodox spinner and not a medium pacer...the original roster had the problem and I think Colin's roster too had it...

I know I can change it easily but a general solution is better than an individual one...

Users who are viewing this thread