Lancashire666 requires some help

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
i was wondering if you good people with graphics abaility could leand me a hand with something.

as some of you know i work as a free lance studio engineer and i get my work via manchesters wonderul music scean, i put up posters and hand out flyers at gigs and clubs for my production company which is called coma sounds (cheack my myspace people!)

anyway i have a problem, i moved house 2 months ago and i had my poster/flayer design on a pen drive, which has been lost in the move, im now out of flayers and need more, but i got my friend to design it for me lasy year when i went to stay with him in Nagoya (Japan), ive been in contact with his brother as i cant reach him and found out that he is now travalling europe so cant get hold of him so i cant get another copy of the design!

i was really really hopeing someone on here could do me a really simple design which i can use as i have tryed useing fireworks and it was much more difficult than i had thought it would be!

all i need is something to go onto an A4 size poster which either has a simple disign or a background picture which wouldnt clash with any text which i would put on afterwords.

i do have a copy of my ident of coma sounds which was also made by my freid Saburo which anybody could use if they wont, or id be very very happy if someone could do me another one

any help from anybody i will be extreamly grateful for and many reps to be given

this is the ident i normally use
coma_light1.png

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Music?.... Glad to see you in my field too. That's why i saw you using Pro tools some where. I'll discuss your story in PMs.:D.

BTW, You need " Conia Sounds " On it?'':D.

Users who are viewing this thread