Team Thread Landscape - The Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
On my way out caught your groundsman doing the laundry - very appropriate safety precaution

space-suits-on-the-line.jpg
Take the unconsenting poor little dog back with you.

D

Deleted member 46200

Well. If that thinking makes you happy, then feel free to imagine whatever you want. But harsh thing is, reality is different and you will have to face it.You will need to come out of your imagination. :p
Either you have swallowed a dictionary or you've been smoking some culture rich stuff... However, you may have just majored in philosophy... ?[DOUBLEPOST=1505935435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Become a spaceman?

Reminds me of 'Spaceman, always wanted you to go into Spaceman' .....
Love it when someone mentions a tooooon...

D

Deleted member 46200

Sneaking into our training ground ? Atleast we know now, that the only way you can beat us is you secretly sneaking into our ground and find out our strategies and record our training sessions. You see. We knew this would happen. So, we did not go the ground today and we let the dogs out :p
Really... ?????? I thought to beat you we just had to take ten wickets and score more runs (O/D).

Scandalously referring your reserves as dogs is morale sapping!!!

D

Deleted member 46200

You referring to this Commons in Canada ?

article-2243989-1661C501000005DC-908_634x819.jpg
Reported for being off topic.... Should be in the wrestling thread...

Oh hang on.... Not a whiff of baby oil and they look like they are serious... And not acting (up).

S

Satan666

Reported for being off topic.... Should be in the wrestling thread...

Oh hang on.... Not a whiff of baby oil and they look like they are serious... And not acting (up).

XX already imploding, one reporting the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread