langers 448 and pontings 204!:D

MWaugh

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey sachin does this bowling record count for anything. Its using boss's version 2.

Will p

International Cricketer
Lol omg how did you manage that. It will count if you take a picture of those figures in the ingame Hall of Fame thingy!

MWaugh

International Coach
guys i finished the game and mcgrath got 1/21 or something in the second innings. and then when i went to hall of fame it says best bowling mcgrath 1/21 when he took 9 the innings before it. dammit this game gives me the s**ts sometimes.
here are the screens of proof. hopefully this will be enough.

MWaugh

International Coach
will my bowling feats still count as a record sachin?

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
i will look into it...it seems u've posted enuf pics for me to consider it...but wait for a while

Last edited:

MWaugh

International Coach
sachinisgod said:
i will look into it...it seems u've posted enuf pics for me to consider it...but wait for a while

no sweat sachin. they are all the pics i have. i dont think there is another way i can validate it.

langerrox

International Coach
sorry to be a broken record sachin but when will i become a record holder:p its been like 3 weeks:D

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
woops...well i forgot to report it to ste...will do it soon...then u'll get ur tag...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
MWaugh...congrats on getting ur name in the HOF :) ...It was because of the overwhelming no. of screens posted by you that made us think about it...

In general, members are requested to post the in-game HOF screen for their records... if it does get bugged like in this case then, do provide us with the other screens...

MWaugh

International Coach
YAY hall of fame. thanks heaps guys. this is great

Users who are viewing this thread