Last Movie You Watched

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've watched only this and FD3, although they didn't scare me at all. I didn't find the gymnast scene that ghastly but nevertheless it was the better of others.

I won't call it awesome though, I wouldn't like to watch it again and again, as I'd like to for example, The Pianist, or the Kung-Fu Panda, or even I-Robot. The gory element is not the reason for that though.

But I like the concept.

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Darkest Hour and it was okish

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Speed
True Lies

Last edited:

Varun

ICC Board Member
excellent film

Yeah, and what I really like about these movies is the portrayal of the Nazi brutality in them. That scene where the Nazi officers throw the old handicapped man off the top of the house alone explains the sheer brutality which defined of Hitler's reign and his conquest of other countries.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
17 Again

Fine movie. Nothing much to say about the movie, the story wasn't surprising but the acting from everyone was nice. The ending of the movie is good. Overall, a fine movie.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Watched Law Abiding Citizen today. Very good movie, I thought. We tried to get our legal teacher to let us watch it in class at the end of last year but she didn't think it was related enough ;)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Saw Moneyball and The Adjustment Bureau. I really liked Moneyball as I do most sport movies based on real life. The Adjustment Bureau was ambitious but perhaps could have been a little bit more ambitious because it ended up being stuck between being cheesy and deep. It didn't really push the concept of the existence of an Adjustment Bureau enough to make the viewer really think.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
The gymnastic's death scene in that was quite awesome (disgustingly shown though :p), especially if you'd watched the movie wearing those 3D glasses. Also her death was completely out of the blue, for I actually expected the girl who stamped the nail to die instead of her. :p

Awesome movie nevertheless. Now I'm just left with FD 2 to watch.

Barely took a week from that post for me to eventually see Final Destination 2. By far the best movie in the series! Superb.

Users who are viewing this thread