Last Movie You Watched

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Amazing Spiderman is more about developing the story. The first half just gives emphasis on Peter Parker Parents History (which you won't find in previous movies). The second half is the action. You'll find less action in this movie though because it was the first part of the reboot and it just focus on backward story. It's isn't the exactly same as Spiderman 1. You'll notice few different things brought to this story but you should give it a try. I won't rate this movie 'great' as compared to Dark Knight but it's better than those made by Raimi.

About Avengers, you shouldn't expect a story from these kind of movie which is about group of Heros saving the earth. No one went for Avengers for it's story.

I certainly did. Only reason I ever watch a film, the story really.

I thought it was OK. But don't go expecting a story.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Of course. Makes more sense on second viewing as I wasn't expecting the film to be the way it was the first time I saw it. Very unique film.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Went to watch the SPiderman amazing, I understand it is a imaginary film and one has to believe whatever told, but why would a science nerd ever you Bing search engine

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Saw Sherlock Holmes 2. Good movie, but my head was spinning for half of it. Definitely need to watch it a second time in a few months as I wasn't in the mood to pay much attention.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
The Departed. AWESOME film. I don't know how I missed it in '06 but saw Flight 93. IIRC those were two of the big films in '06 and it's very clear which one is better.

Usually it's a huge mess when there's so many stars, but it was done spectacularly well in this film. Martin Scorsese is a legend.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
The Departed. AWESOME film. I don't know how I missed it in '06 but saw Flight 93. IIRC those were two of the big films in '06 and it's very clear which one is better.

Usually it's a huge mess when there's so many stars, but it was done spectacularly well in this film. Martin Scorsese is a legend.

It is very good, but the ending is a little bit forced. A few characters act out of character so it jars a little.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
It is very good, but the ending is a little bit forced. A few characters act out of character so it jars a little.

Maybe. It isn't perfection, but still damn good.

I didn't think the ending was that forced. I didn't really see it coming.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Think about some of the characters in those last few scenes. They act out of character to allow conclusion to be brought.
Leo for example lets his guard down in the lift
... the guy hasn't let his guard down even when he sleeps.

Don't get me wrong, very good film, just somewhat forced towards the end.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Think about some of the characters in those last few scenes. They act out of character to allow conclusion to be brought.
Leo for example lets his guard down in the lift
... the guy hasn't let his guard down even when he sleeps.

Don't get me wrong, very good film, just somewhat forced towards the end.

True. That is why I suppose I found the ending so unpredictable.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah it is, and generally the quality of the performances hide it, just loses it a bit towards the end. Cast are all pretty ace though.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see this thread being made a sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread