1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Man of steel - first time watching a superman movie. I liked it 7.5/10

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Dhoom-3: Very entertaining, unabashedly over the top, but fun while it lasted! Visual spectacle, and had enough WOW moments to keep me glued!

The Lunchbox
- MASSIVELY OVERRATED!!! I know its becoming easier and easier to make movies these days with the growth of technology and its availability, but if you go on and call all these films as "classics" and "Oscar worthy", you dilute the respect of these tags. Wonder what made people call "The Lunchbox" an Oscar worthy film. The film just wandered here and there, and the screenplay was so disjointed, made me cringe....

RPHKR

National Board President
Dhoom-3: Very entertaining, unabashedly over the top, but fun while it lasted! Visual spectacle, and had enough WOW moments to keep me glued!

I heard that Dhoom 3 is inspired from Christopher Nolan's The Prestige.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I heard that Dhoom 3 is inspired from Christopher Nolan's The Prestige.

I have not watched Prestige. And frankly, I don't care which film is inspired from where. That's not my concern. As long as the film entertains/attracts me, I am fine with even rip offs.

scratch978

Club Captain
Review of Dhoom 3 needed should i see it or not

Dhoom 3:- Rating 4.0/5

Pros:-

1) Aamir Khan's acting is EXCELLENT.
2) As always with Aamir's films, the story is also good and thrilling to keep your eyes fixed to the screen most of the times. If you watch the movie in Hall, you would be very excited at the break to watch the rest of the movie.
3) Songs and dance are also mind blowing.
4) Though, it is not the best movie of the year, but still it's better than Chennai Express.
5) Better than the previous Dhoom series.
6) There is no lagging in the story.

Cons:-

1) The irritating part of the movie is the acting of Abishek and the jokes of Uday Chopra.
2) If you are a Katrina fan, this movie will upset you as she is just used as showpiece in the movie. (only for 3 songs and a 5 min. scene)
3) If you like bollywood films in comparision of hollywood films, the climax of the film may not fulfill your expectations.

Conclusion:-

This movie has a minimum rating of 3.5/5. But I give it a rating of 4.0 because of the story and Aamir's stunts. Though the movie is not good as 3 idiots, but still it is at least one time watchable film. :)

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Saw part 2 of the Hobbit last night, really good. Long movie though, no idea why they've extended the whole book into 3 movies.

Users who are viewing this thread