Last Movie You Watched

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Feelin Blue? said:
Norbit. Loved it!
Rasputia :laugh.

I'm really looking forward to watch Spider Man 3. The trailer rocks, I think this will be the last production of the Spider Man series. This black thing gets on him and his suite becomes Black like in the cartoons :p.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Ya the black one looks better than that red colour.

sm3redgi6.jpg

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Farrukh_|$B said:

I'm really looking forward to watch Spider Man 3. The trailer rocks, I think this will be the last production of the Spider Man series. This black thing gets on him and his suite becomes Black like in the cartoons :p.

I hope this won't the last Spider-Man movie, although I would like to see a different actor instead of that nerd guy. And that black thing is called Venom. I suppose the character Eddie Brock is in it.

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
ZexyZahid said:
I hope this won't the last Spider-Man movie, although I would like to see a different actor instead of that nerd guy. And that black thing is called Venom. I suppose the character Eddie Brock is in it.
The Venom is someone else, he is the bad guy. In this one Spider Man turns black!

smvenomaw1.jpg

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
300 - Loved it. So artistically made and the fight scenes were beautifully set-up.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
No, whoever catches that black stuff has Venom inside of him. Venom is a symbiote. I watched the cartoons. :) But it would be great to see Spiderman in black fighting against Eddie Brock. And there is also Sandman in this movie. When is the movie releasing?

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
ZexyZahid said:
No, whoever catches that black stuff has Venom inside of him. Venom is a symbiote. I watched the cartoons. :) But it would be great to see Spiderman in black fighting against Eddie Brock. And there is also Sandman in this movie. When is the movie releasing?
4th of May,

Just watched Wild Hogs.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Farrukh_|$B said:

na , think they're making 4 or 5...not sure but a gut feeling :p
Too much money rolling in to stop yeah?

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Ok i recommend all of you to not watch Sunshine. It is a complete waste of time!

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
ZexyZahid said:
I am already sick of watching his affair with Mary Jane. I have seen the other two movies in a situation where I had to choose between getting bored to death or put something on. They almost ended up killing me during the middle stages.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
just watched namaste london.
Spidey 3 looks good. I heard sandman and the green goblins son are the badies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread