Last Movie You Watched

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How does it compare with the 2014 re-boot?
Completely different films . In this one there was no history of Godzilla , ie first time the world came across his existence and they tried to be more scientific/believable in how Godzilla moved and lived. However Godzilla has far too little air time which is a criticism of 2014 version IMO.
At least in 2014 version Godzilla does a fair bit of fighting
I prefer the storyline in shin version but prefer the action in 2014 reboot !

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Completely different films . In this one there was no history of Godzilla , ie first time the world came across his existence and they tried to be more scientific/believable in how Godzilla moved and lived. However Godzilla has far too little air time which is a criticism of 2014 version IMO.
At least in 2014 version Godzilla does a fair bit of fighting
I prefer the storyline in shin version but prefer the action in 2014 reboot !
I agree that Godzilla didn't get enough screen time although granted it did make his appearances (when he did come on) about 10x more captivating.

Godzilla: King of Monsters out next year which I'm looking forward to now that he has been incorporated into the MonsterVerse franchise, Godzilla v King Kong is also planned to be a follow up to that.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I agree that Godzilla didn't get enough screen time although granted it did make his appearances (when he did come on) about 10x more captivating.

Godzilla: King of Monsters out next year which I'm looking forward to now that he has been incorporated into the MonsterVerse franchise, Godzilla v King Kong is also planned to be a follow up to that.
Yes watched first Godzilla v King Kong film as a child, it’s horribly dated now but got me sucked into the MonsterVerse genre. Looking forward to both those films being honest, the advances in CGI etc should mean no excuses for realistic looking action

Users who are viewing this thread