abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I am very fond of my happiness why would I risk it?

Quite true

SnyderCut sounds like someone putting in extra time and effort to explain a bad joke. Its just not going to work. It might be a bit more coherent and make a bit more sense, but at a 4hr runtime, that is the least one can expect

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
By great means GREAT!

True Zack Snyder Vision which was witnessed.

Not the Josstice League by Joss Whedon which the world saw in 2017 which brutally tweaked the DC.
The movie was inches better than Justice League 2017 but that movie still had better characterisation of the characters. Superman was a miles better Superman.
This is such a pathetic attempt to gain attention he was lucky At & t did the buyout now.

B

Bigby Wolf

The movie was inches better than Justice League 2017 but that movie still had better characterisation of the characters. Superman was a miles better Superman.
This is such a pathetic attempt to gain attention he was lucky At & t did the buyout now.
Inches? Lol.

Lets start with character development.

Cyborg

How many inches was he better?

I would say he was miles better infact was the heart of the movie.

He not only had the better character development but also a redemption arc compared that to Whedon - Boooyah!

Flash

Flash was kinda same in the both movies but he literally had the most crucial scene. (That was one epic both cinematography wise and in the context of the Snyder Verse which was setup in the Future movies).

(Flash motorboating Wonder Woman akin to Dr.Banner doing to it Natasha in the Age of Ultron)

Credits Director - Joss Whedon.

If you are a DC fan by any stretch of imagination it is for you.

Despite the movie being 4 hour long you just feel glued to it.

The whole villian timeline of Darksied & Steppenwolf and their motives are explained which were nowhere to be seen in the cut by Whedon.

WTF was Steppenwolf upto in that Whedon cut screaming mother , mother come to me.

This was not a lucky attempt it was an eventual Justice for Zack Snyder after he left the project because of his Daughter committing Suicide in 2017 and WB hired Joss Whedon to complete a final cut which was nothing but farce which the World witnessed.

Users who are viewing this thread