Last Movie You Watched

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Dr. Strange: Scooby Doo this crap... please Scooby Doo this crap.

Batman: You're gonna die alone! A nobody!

That's Marvel and DC in a nutshell :lol

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
evZicaR7nXe4LiD9G6QYTorcJGO.jpg

Really enjoyed this movie

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Unpopular opinion but
they could have worked on the backstory of Batman in a better manner during the beginning. Also the joker's involvement at the end seemed more like a need for sequal-hype than anything in connection with the first-movie.

Any person who hasn't been involved with DC or Batman in the past would not get the gist of things and understand the nuances of each character.

I sure did have no issue in it as i was aware of Gotham universe.

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Unpopular opinion but they could have worked on the backstory of Batman in a better manner during the beginning. Also the joker's involvement at the end seemed more like a need for sequal-hype than anything in connection with the first-movie.

Any person who hasn't been involved with DC or Batman in the past would not get the gist of things and understand the nuances of each character.

Use spoilers.
Post automatically merged:

If you're a 7-year old, sure
Edge lord, so is flashlight enough to watch Batman or you need 100 watt bulbs?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Unpopular opinion but they could have worked on the backstory of Batman in a better manner during the beginning.
Why though? It's not an origin story so that would make no sense at all. He's supposed to already be Batman at this point. :p

You'd have to be living under a rock for the last 50 years to not know who Batman is. I think sometimes people underplay the cultural significance of some of these characters.

He's not a nobody like Captain America that he'd need a trilogy with the third film riding off the coattails of already established MCU characters like Spider-Man and Iron Man for people to know or care about who he is, he's Batman. Everyone knows who he is.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Edge lord, so is flashlight enough to watch Batman or you need 100 watt bulbs?
"eDGe lOrD"

What is your problem. Not enough lighting? Too dark of a script? Too complicated a plot? Is the movie too long as well? How you gonna complain about the way a DC film looks with this shit you consider as 'better'?

ezgif-5-44cf20af1e.gif

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
"eDGe lOrD"

What is your problem. Not enough lighting? Too dark of a script? Too complicated a plot? Is the movie too long as well? How you gonna complain about the way a DC film looks with this shit you consider as 'better'?

View attachment 265035
I wouldn't mind a little bad graphics for accessible and enjoyable movie rather being "Oh, it's dark so fun"

Tbh most probably Matt Reeves has done a phenomenal job, just DC need to keep Zack Snyder out.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I wouldn't mind a little bad graphics for accessible and enjoyable movie rather being "Oh, it's dark so fun"

Tbh most probably Matt Reeves has done a phenomenal job, just DC need to keep Zack Snyder out.
I never said it's fun because it's dark lmao. It's fun AND it's dark. Spider-Man NWH was fun and it wasn't dark at all (unless you count [SPOILERS]).

'Accessible and enjoyable'. The bar do be sooooo low, all because of the MCU. I'm legit in tears. :( :( :(

Matt did do a phenomenal job. If Snyder ain't for you, just move along. No need to ruin other people's fun because you're miserable yourself.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Accessible and enjoyable'. The bar do be sooooo low, all because of the MCU. I'm legit in tears. :( :( :(
That's the only bar.
If ain't accessible it ain't good and if ain't enjoyable it ain't good.

If Snyder ain't for you, just move along. No need to ruin other people's fun because you're miserable yourself.
Nah, I will take revenge on all the snotty Snyder fans who hijacked the social media with hijacking by me, because
I am vengeance!

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's the only bar.
If ain't accessible it ain't good and if ain't enjoyable it ain't good.

Nah, I will take revenge on all the snotty Snyder fans who hijacked the social media with hijacking by me, because
I am vengeance!

Wait, people still think Snyder was some sort of visionary?

Users who are viewing this thread