ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
pduPduL1ub5kok3lPYT15ryC9L6.jpg

Didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

Last edited:

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
rtGDOeG9LzoerkDGZF9dnVeLppL.jpg

It was okay, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either...

ai40gM7SUaGA6fthvsd87o8IQq4.jpg

Both movies were alright, I feel like if I had been younger I may have liked Dead Poets Society more. Robin Williams was fantastic and so were Ethan Hawke and Robert Sean Leonard

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since Gremlins I have watched 3 more movies, I will list them in the order I liked them from worst (first) to best (last)

kAVRgw7GgK1CfYEJq8ME6EvRIgU.jpg

Laura Dern seemed like the only one that was putting in any sort of performance throughout the movie. The effects looked terrible, couldn't see the dinosaurs for the most part because most the scenes took place in the dark (most likely to hide the fact the CGI dinos look terrible in the light)

probably one of the worst Jurassic Park/World movies I have seen. To be fair I haven't really liked any of the sequels. That speaks to how great the first one was, I still keep watching the sequels hoping they would capture some of what made that movie so amazing.

iTNHwO896WKkaoPtpMMS74d8VNi.jpg

I've heard for years people praise this movie... I didn't get it, it was a good movie don't get me wrong I just thought it was okay at best. Dustin Hoffman performs amazing as usual. Of all the movies nominated in 1988 at the Oscars for best picture; I have only seen Rain Man and Mississippi Burning. I would've given it to the Mississippi Burning instead of this, but again that just my opinion.

9II32YOZ2b07IaxfXuOONrC2ygc.jpg

When my buddy recommended this movie to me he told me just one thing. Watch the directors cut and not the theatrical cut. This is now become my second favourite Ridley Scott movie ever... maybe third. I mean just wow what an amazing movie. If you will watch this movie, do yourself a favour and watch the directors cut.

Yeah, the director's cut makes such a difference. I saw the theatrical version in cinemas and came out thinking, 'jeez, seems like they cut an hour out of the movie'. The only thing that holds it back a bit is Orlando Bloom, he's a bit bland and one note throughout but still a damn fine movie.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Watched a few animated films the other night.

MV5BZGZmYTlkZmUtYmU5ZS00YzkyLTkyODQtNWVjMDdmZDdkZWU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY2ODk0MDQ@._V1_.jpg

A beautifully sad movie.

MV5BMzZiODUwNzktNzBiZi00MDc4LThkMGMtZmE3MTE0M2E1MTM3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

One I had heard about for a long time (both book and its adaptation.) Certainly left a mark on me, that's for sure.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Since my last post here are the movies I have seen, I will put them in order from what I enjoyed the least to the most

rBrwaANEz4uSqxUjBKKGh8eS0rt.jpg

HzrPn1gEHWixfMOvOehOTlHROo.jpg

lK9LE5D67HNyPlhJcjKAgnRh0OO.jpg

kOKjgrEzGOP92rVQ6srA9jtp60l.jpg

yVl7zidse4KiWtGMqHFtZCx4X3N.jpg

yFihWxQcmqcaBR31QM6Y8gT6aYV.jpg

That was a great bunch of movies I watched. Didn't really dislike anything. The David Arquette "documentary" was my least favourite but even that was enjoyable. Die Hard has been in top 5 movies of all time, so I just wanted to rewatch it since it had been a while since I had seen it.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Since my last post here are the movies I have seen, I will put them in order from what I enjoyed the least to the most

rBrwaANEz4uSqxUjBKKGh8eS0rt.jpg

HzrPn1gEHWixfMOvOehOTlHROo.jpg

lK9LE5D67HNyPlhJcjKAgnRh0OO.jpg

kOKjgrEzGOP92rVQ6srA9jtp60l.jpg

yVl7zidse4KiWtGMqHFtZCx4X3N.jpg

yFihWxQcmqcaBR31QM6Y8gT6aYV.jpg

That was a great bunch of movies I watched. Didn't really dislike anything. The David Arquette "documentary" was my least favourite but even that was enjoyable. Die Hard has been in top 5 movies of all time, so I just wanted to rewatch it since it had been a while since I had seen it.
Its not officially Christmas day until I see Hans Gruber fall from Nakatomi tower.

Users who are viewing this thread