CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
:neutral: they're trying to lay down the base for the upcoming phase, but come on these movies could have been better.
So far shang-chi and Nwh tops the list in Phase 4 for me.
Cristian Bale was wasted, bcos of poor writing.
thor_love_and_thunder_ver14_xxlg.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
they're trying to lay down the base for the upcoming phase, but come on these movies could have been better.
So far shang-chi and Nwh tops the list in Phase 4 for me.
Cristian Bale was wasted, bcos of poor writing.
It has to be pandemic-related production issues, otherwise why would we have this chronic issue of movies that are 30 minutes too short? Happened with MoM and now Thor 4.
Gorr deserved more screen time…
… to justify his choice at the end of the movie to sacrifice himself. That felt so sudden. I know that the Sword of Necromancy being destroyed made him come back to his senses, but that should have been explained better. Perhaps they could have added a part about the sword's origins at the start, when the God that Gorr initially worships is explaining what the sword is.
Also, Jane Foster's transformation into Mighty Thor was way too sudden as well, we didn’t get a proper explanation of that.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Relax guys, this is a theme with Marvel.

Lets see the build up to the Infinity Saga,

Phase 1
Iron Man - Super Hit :tick:
Iron Man 2 - Decently average :left::right:
Hulk - Meh :x:
Captain America - Somewhat Boring :x:
Thor - Decent :tick:
Avengers - Blockbuster :tick:

And then the Phase 2 and 3 just leveled up and took the stakes higher. (barring one or two embarasments like Thor Dark World/Age of Ultron)

We are seeing some similar building up towards the Multiversal War Saga,

Phase 4
Black Widow - Somewhat Boring :x:
Shang Chi - Super Hit :tick:
Eternals - Meh :x:
Spiderman NWH - Blockbuster :tick:
Dr. Strange MOM - Decent Hit :tick: / :left::right:
Thor Love & Thunder - haven't watched but based on your first impressions, Decentish? :left::right:

And we still have these to be released,
Wakanda Forever
Quantum-Mania
GOTG 3

So my assumption is that Phase 5 and 6 is when the real deal is coming up when all this builtd up bursts.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
blasphemy.jpg

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Watched a bunch of movies that I had seen before like Baby Driver, Edge of Tomorrow and Apollo 13, all of them were still great to watch especially Apollo 13.

Here are a couple of movies that I watched for the first time.

2dfujXrxePtYJPiPHj1HkAFQvpu.jpg

lkKmgF5Z4app9E9svOtTQh3DpNs.jpg

It's a shame Will Smith ruined the reputation of the movie by his actions at the Academy Awards, but I will say he deserved best actor, he was truly great in King Richard.

Speaking of great actors Jodie Foster.. man I can't think of another person who was put on this earth to be an actor like Jodie Foster, even at the age of 13, as she was in this movie and Taxi Driver, she was great! Movie itself was also good, it's weird seeing a young Martin Sheen because he looks and sounds exactly like Charlie Sheen

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Relax guys, this is a theme with Marvel.

Lets see the build up to the Infinity Saga,

Phase 1
Iron Man - Super Hit :tick:
Iron Man 2 - Decently average :left::right:
Captain America - Somewhat Boring :x:
Thor - Decent :tick:
Avengers - Blockbuster :tick:

And then the Phase 2 and 3 just leveled up and took the stakes higher. (barring one or two embarasments like Thor Dark World/Age of Ultron)

We are seeing some similar building up towards the Multiversal War Saga,

Phase 4
Black Widow - Somewhat Boring :x:
Shang Chi - Super Hit :tick:
Eternals - Meh :x:
Spiderman NWH - Blockbuster :tick:
Dr. Strange MOM - Decent Hit :tick: / :left::right:
Thor Love & Thunder - haven't watched but based on your first impressions, Decentish? :left::right:

And we still have these to be released,
Wakanda Forever
Quantum-Mania
GOTG 3

So my assumption is that Phase 5 and 6 is when the real deal is coming up when all this builtd up bursts.
Personally, I checked out of Marvel movies sometime back, I forced myself to Endgame (watched it at home) and that was it really. I have zero interest in all these new movies/shows. That's just me though.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah the latest Thor Edition of Marvel Quips did not quite land for me. Ragnarok felt fresh but this one was quite stale. Gorr was underused, we’re just supposed to take character motivations and run with them without it being expressed as well as it could have been. This might be the first MCU movie in a while that I did not like after Black Widow and Thor’s own previous adventures. I’ll admit that it did have some really well executed emotional ideas that I appreciated a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread