Last Movie You Watched

Black Hawk Down

Excellent film, one of my all time favourites. Definite recommend to anyone who likes a war film without having to be overly action packed, with a good (true story) plot and you can follow events as they happen which isn't always so easy with war films.

Last movie I watched, and by movie I make the distinction of 'watched at the cinema' as opposed to a film on TV, was Green Lantern

Good film, had flaws in it but overall I am glad I went to see it. Don't know why they insist on having love interests in so many of these comic book conversions. Good plot, plenty of action although silly things like how he has a mask that appears when his identity needs to be concealed even if the person saw him change :rolleyes and how anyone who knows someone is going to recognise them easily with what adds up to a spectacles sized mask :facepalm

Excellent film, one of my all time favourites. Definite recommend to anyone who likes a war film without having to be overly action packed, with a good (true story) plot and you can follow events as they happen which isn't always so easy with war films.

Yeah ! :thumbs

Just watched Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara Doobara :p

Second Time

Only as much as all of them over here do. Its just that I post every single movie that I watch, while you guys are all too lazy to do that. :p

Only as much as all of them over here do. Its just that I post every single movie that I watch, while you guys are all too lazy to do that.

Yeah too lazy to post.:D
(I too have watched movies but in holidays, exactly 15 in a week but again didn't post single of them.)

That was the question I was going to ask. He sees all the movie that comes on Star World,Sony Pix & HBO :p

Users who are viewing this thread