Less Irritating

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys i dont know whether ur pc is reacts to cricket 20002 as my pc doe scause the game to so slow the bowler takes mighty long to bowl the next bow.So can anyone make a patch in which the game become more smother and the grapics were also too bad now that it has improve by our patches it looks atleast playable.So can anyone make these kind of patches to improve the game its grapics the speed of the game. even the game should be much smother.Vineet u can try it.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Try lowering the graphics settings.

I have a GeForce 4 video card and its still a little sluggish on full graphics settings, even though my PC is WAY above the recomended spec.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm running it on a P4 and it works perfectly. You shouldn't have any problems with a processor like that. I would suggest that any probs you have are due to your graphics card. Consider updating the drivers.

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
I too have geforce 4 and the game works beautifully. I hope u have the latest detonator drvers from nvidia.

I

imported_marty186

B) hi the game eats a lot of memory of ur pc.
so when ur playing cricket try to close as many application as u can
to free ur memory ,and aslo get the lastest driver for ur videocard from www.driversguide.com. try this

Shoaib Akhtar

Club Cricketer
If u have an nvidia gpu as geforce 2/3/4 go to www.nvidia.com and go to download drivers section. There u should find the latest detonator drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread