Let’s Talk about Perks

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Surprisingly no detail discussion about a new feature of the game: The Perks system.

What are the perks that is best for batsman/Bowler/All Rounder ? Specially in Career mode where not all the perks are enabled in the beginning which is the best one or more useful to be picked?

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
It all depends on how you play... I'm an all-rounder, so I had split my perks between both batting and bowling, and I chose ones that suited my gameplay. (Eg, I picked an increase in driving, because even though it was already my highest skill, I play them a lot.) Although I'm now level 36 (or so) so I've unlocked a few more perks that give bonus xp etc, so I'm using those more than skill increases currently.

Set Up Shop

Banned
Im wondering why you can add perks to increase agility, speed, leadership(?) when there is no way of viewing these values for your character in the game.

Kenway

School Cricketer
Im wondering why you can add perks to increase agility, speed, leadership(?) when there is no way of viewing these values for your character in the game.

Ashes Cricket was more detailed, when it comes to actually letting you know what each of the things does.. and the values of it

Cricket 19 completely took away the values and all the explanations. People who are new to the game won't understand shit

Users who are viewing this thread