when i load up my icc 2005 and load australia i get this error message

er.jpg

all my other saved teams load fine its just australia

could somebody help me, i was just about to start the wc 2007 :(

thanks

jackrussell

Banned for account faking
Online Cricket Games Owned
when i was playin 4 australia in the VB series, australia reached d finals, but i lost control of d team only for d 3 finals ie i was unable to select d team n play instead it jus auto played like for any other nation however i was able to control d team again 4 the test series against SA... wats happenin?

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
jackrussell said:
when i was playin 4 australia in the VB series, australia reached d finals, but i lost control of d team only for d 3 finals ie i was unable to select d team n play instead it jus auto played like for any other nation however i was able to control d team again 4 the test series against SA... wats happenin?
I think you're asking why you couldn't play the VB series finals..... it's a bug that seems to happen occasionnlly. Happened in ICC 2002 too.

Try posting in English next time too.

danny87

School Cricketer
i just had that problem to, but ive sent the file to the guys at childishthings.co.uk to c if they can fix it

Bilal91

International Coach
They never fix it... i sent them two files two months ago and they haven't even replyed... and i got the same problem as you(jazz) in one of my games and had to start again...

DS_4_life

Club Cricketer
I think its time for Empire Interactive to release a decent client with not so many bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread