saved file wont load !!!

damithTS

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys i last saved my game 2 days ago 2nd nov to be exact n now its not loadin n i get a msg saying some error with the cricket.exe file..but i dont get it cuz all my other games load fine with no problems. i was in 2008 n eng is no1 test team n was doin dam wel. need to get my game running !!

one last thing where u go to load the game on the left screen it shows when u last saved the game n current game date right the game date it not there n at the bottom it says this game has been used online...

what the hell does tthat mean ??? ive never played online ! pls help

i have a screen shot of the load screen wil send it if u gys need it heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!!!!!

this is on icc 2005 ashes edition

Last edited:

DJJimbo196

School Cricketer
Yeh - show us the screenshot - shed more light on the situation

Zai

School Cricketer
ive had this happen 3 times in 3 games, usually in the 2nd season, hence now i save and exit after every game and copy my save game file, now if it happens ive only lost 1 match instead of weeks of playing

FreddieFan

International Coach
I know some people have had problems with save files, sent them to Childish Things (makers of he game) and they fixed it for them, not sure if it was this roblem, but It'd be worth finding out.

Users who are viewing this thread