Lockdown tournament (SEASON 2 - Updates in first post)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
After training very well last night, a surprising late selection has sprung up at The Twelve Fine Legs HQ.

The coach lamenting him as a genuine dark horse, potential game changer for the tournament:

View attachment 232006
The Gunslinger Perk. This moustache provides an infinite increase to every skill and unlimited confidence.

Game day. We've had our 3 Shredded Wheat.

No games today. Save three shredded wheat for tomorrow, your boys are gonna need all they can get.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think ours is scheduled for 2nd match, tomorrow. I'm not sure of the timings, but I've a huge work call 10.30-12, so if our game started after 12 i'd appreciate it

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I think ours is scheduled for 2nd match, tomorrow. I'm not sure of the timings, but I've a huge work call 10.30-12, so if our game started after 12 i'd appreciate it
Yeah I might start later tomorrow anyway. Wavelberry wants post 4pm and I think @sonimrajk and @beechcroft are both across the pond. So think we will be first up but I'm fine leaving it till afternoon or evening.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I might start later tomorrow anyway. Wavelberry wants post 4pm and I think @sonimrajk and @beechcroft are both across the pond. So think we will be first up but I'm fine leaving it till afternoon or evening.

Perfect. Well any time after 12pm suits me, except the window between 5.30-7.30 when i'll be sorting out dinner and getting my daughter to bed. It's not the end of the world if i have to miss a bit though... I've given all the boys a thorough talking to and they know what to do.

Also, for the warm up matches I watched most of our bowling and it was quite poor, then I missed almost all of the chase and we strolled it, so I will probably only jinx us.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Grassy
Medium
No Cracks
Day 1
Grassy/Dusty
Hard
Heavy Cracks
Day 5
:wave
Standard
Hard
No Cracks
Day 1

Thank you for waiting for us. I am ready now and you can start at anytime.
Not streaming today. Will be tomorrow though.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Grassy
Medium
No Cracks
Day 1
Grassy/Dusty
Hard
Heavy Cracks
Day 5
:wave
Standard
Hard
No Cracks
Day 1

Not streaming today. Will be tomorrow though.

this is like in the football World Cup when you’ve had the group stage and got used to 3 matches a day, then suddenly there’s one every 3 days and you don’t know what to with yourself

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
All set for game day.

ECZ9fnoXUAU6Bjm.jpg

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Darren Stevens, as a kent fan. The dude is a legend.

Users who are viewing this thread