Logitech Wingman Cordless

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:mellow:

Being stupid I cant get my cricket game to be able to swap to my gamepad!! i just got the game from play.com and dont want to play with a keyboard. on the option to choose gmaepad it wont let me!! I know my controller works as its fine in pes 3 fifa 2004 etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I have also tried running logitech gaming profiler as well but still cant choose a gamepad! :rolleyes:

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
do i do this in my logitech profiler? Cos it wint let me do this in the actual game. I didnt have to do this for fiaf 2004!!

Thanks

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
sorry mate to bother you again!

It wont even let me choose a controller in the game option it just highlights keyboard and where there is an arrow to change it is greyed out!

Any ideas?

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
sorry maye for being so noobie!

I do assess the option menu from the main menu but it still wont let me choose a joypad even though I know my joypad is connected fine.

When you do it do you just move the pad to the left/right and it changes it?

It seems my pc must be set up wrong! Even though its fine for other games! I'll just have to get use to keyboard!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
oh ok, that's strange. Once you've configured it, it should let you select it. Try borrowing one off a friend and seeing if you can make it work.

S

squiz

sometimes when i use a USB device i have to plug it in, then take it out, then plug it in again. Maybe it's just my m/board but just have a try that :)

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
Cheers guys for you support!

I'll keep trying!! I tried it on my wifes pc and the same problem!!! Took out all usb devices same thing cant change controller!

Now I've got my game through play.com in the uk. Are any of your games from the uk? Any problems with controllers? Looking back through the forums of most fansites there are only a few problems mentioned about controllers wondered if it was any different due to different countries versions of the game? Might be clutching at straws here!!!!!!!

B

brad352

maybe it's a problem the game has with that kind of controller

loveinyoureyes

School Cricketer
yes mate. i even tried on my wifes pc and installed cricket on that one too!! Works fine on other games!!

Oh well I'm getting used to the keyboard now!

Users who are viewing this thread