Logos in Academy

rockymoghal

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello All,

Long time lurker but haven't really posted until today. I would first like to say that the skill and talent on display in this forum is just amazing. I have enjoyed the creations on here thoroughly. So much that I wanted to create my own stuff. I'm terrible at faces but giving it a go. What I really wanted to do is create my own Saturday team. I'm happy to do the players but the team logo is a bit tricky. I have messed around with the academy and the only way I can see to do it is by placing an overlay. Is there any way I can convert the JPEG to SVG and import it that way? I keep getting the message which says the logo has too many points.

To cut it short, is there anyway to just import complex logos or will I have to create it myself. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.IMG-20190729-WA0008.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello All,

Long time lurker but haven't really posted until today. I would first like to say that the skill and talent on display in this forum is just amazing. I have enjoyed the creations on here thoroughly. So much that I wanted to create my own stuff. I'm terrible at faces but giving it a go. What I really wanted to do is create my own Saturday team. I'm happy to do the players but the team logo is a bit tricky. I have messed around with the academy and the only way I can see to do it is by placing an overlay. Is there any way I can convert the JPEG to SVG and import it that way? I keep getting the message which says the logo has too many points.

To cut it short, is there anyway to just import complex logos or will I have to create it myself. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks again.View attachment 225324
That's a pretty easy logo to do as svg on AI. You can try tracing it or actually using the pen tool. I have quite a hectic load as of now but I can try doing it sometime.

Reactions: DAP

rockymoghal

Club Cricketer
Hi @Llewelynf thanks for the reply. Can i first say that your work is simply unbelievable! It's one of the reasons I bought the game and it's how I convinced 3 friends to buy it as well.

Without insulting you with a stupid question, what does AI stand for? I tried using the logo editor and I just ended up making lots of shapes that just didn't work. I am the first to admit that my editing skills are below novice level. I am trying to learn though.

Also thank you so much for the offer. Please don't worry about it, the work you've done on Cricket 19 has already enhanced my gaming experience to another level. If you get the time and it's not too much of a hassle then I would be very grateful.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for that I appreciate those kind words. AI is Adobe Illustrator. As soon as I can I will do it, no problem

pinku

Associate Captain
Hi @Llewelynf thanks for the reply. Can i first say that your work is simply unbelievable! It's one of the reasons I bought the game and it's how I convinced 3 friends to buy it as well.

Without insulting you with a stupid question, what does AI stand for? I tried using the logo editor and I just ended up making lots of shapes that just didn't work. I am the first to admit that my editing skills are below novice level. I am trying to learn though.

Also thank you so much for the offer. Please don't worry about it, the work you've done on Cricket 19 has already enhanced my gaming experience to another level. If you get the time and it's not too much of a hassle then I would be very grateful.

Please tell them 3 friends to tell 3 more friends to buy the game and so on...! :lol:lol

rockymoghal

Club Cricketer
Haha I probably can't generate a million copies but I have managed to convince casual gamers to get it. The community on here just adds so much more to the game that it's worth the investment. I know it's cliche but honestly the sky is the limit with what you can produce.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Haha I probably can't generate a million copies but I have managed to convince casual gamers to get it. The community on here just adds so much more to the game that it's worth the investment. I know it's cliche but honestly the sky is the limit with what you can produce.
Got reminded of a saying that talks about having the resources, but to make use of the resources is the real difficult thing. You can basically have any tournament, in addition to the on disk ones, just because of these god send creators!

Users who are viewing this thread