Los Gr?ficos de El Loco

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
My most recent PCGMC entry, which...er...came last.
MXLxeP8.jpg

ixnrJxf.jpg

Guess I can take consolation from the fact that the quality of entries is a head above what it was in years gone by.

This Ross Taylor signature fared considerably better in the previous round.
9uXZ9uW.jpg

It'd be nice to take some requests just to exercise the little graphical talent I possess but I guess they'd have to be confined to avatars and possibly signatures. As you can see from the above wallpaper, there isn't really much I can do in a massive amount of space, trying to pass off the flare as setting the scene for the whole picture which I obviously didn't pull off too well.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Rizwan_zak11

Associate Captain
Well done. That's a really great start for a noob.
Effects looks very well done but the background isn't up to the standard. Although a very great start to your GFX Career. :thumbs

Dipak

ICC Board Member
As Simon said - you know all techniques quite well. All you need to know is which techniques will combine the best with which stock, and you'll learn that with practice. Amazing start - keep it up! I'll follow this thread for sure :)

El Loco

ENG....
Thanks for the advice guys!

Well, if this is the place where I can post my graphics now...

Bored, so decided to turn Finchy into a zombie.
attachment.php

Attachments

• zombfinch.jpg
    zombfinch.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 143

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
usted conseguido realmente bueno talento.

You got really good talent. Nice thinking. Finch looks horrific.:D

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Great start. Blurring which made me amazed not more than a month ago... I'd love to have a Watson siggy on the same style. Thanks :thumbs

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Haha yeah!:) Sentence construction might be wrong, no idea about.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Legitimately a positive start. The employment in the avatar could be enhanced and a snippet of curve, making it blazing would have made it even alluring. Just have the avatars elementary. If you really want to get reverie and try experimenting, better to do on signatures by the reason of you have colossal image to work on. And apropos the wallpaper, it looks wholly simple, desired a few further effects and textures especially, which perform an eminently paramount role in wallies and siggies. The zombie Finch is quite nice too, adequately done, you could have just rendered Finch before doing the green selective colour as the bg gets green, making it look quixotic. Anyway, since it's your start, I'd suggest you to keep things simple. Keep it up! :thumbs

El Loco

ENG....
Great start. Blurring which made me amazed not more than a month ago... I'd love to have a Watson siggy on the same style. Thanks :thumbs

So here's my first request. I could upload it without the text if it doesn't appeal to you. I admit that's something I'd have to work on.
attachment.php

Let me know if you're unsatisfied :)

Attachments

• watsonsig.jpg
    watsonsig.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 83

El Loco

ENG....
Legitimately a positive start. The employment in the avatar could be enhanced and a snippet of curve, making it blazing would have made it even alluring. Just have the avatars elementary. If you really want to get reverie and try experimenting, better to do on signatures by the reason of you have colossal image to work on. And apropos the wallpaper, it looks wholly simple, desired a few further effects and textures especially, which perform an eminently paramount role in wallies and siggies. The zombie Finch is quite nice too, adequately done, you could have just rendered Finch before doing the green selective colour as the bg gets green, making it look quixotic. Anyway, since it's your start, I'd suggest you to keep things simple. Keep it up! :thumbs

Learning new synonyms is always nice. But you've used half of those in the wrong context. Most of what you've tried to tell me there doesn't even make sense, at least not to me anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread