Los Gr?ficos de El Loco

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This time, you've over-blured it, also, you could have decreased the strength of the blur tool, it looks like that some kind of smudge tool was used there. The text, out of place, and not the right kind of text for a signature like this. You can get some awesome fonts from dafont.com. The stock placement could be improved as well. Keep up the good work! :thumbs

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Photo filtering is the best feature of your works. You need to work properly on text placement, plus try to avoid inclusion of unnecessary things and work hard until you think you made a perfect stuff.:thumbs

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
David 'Trezegoal'. One of my favourite strikers of all time!
attachment.php

Attachments

• trezzzz.jpg
    trezzzz.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 57

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
The overall brightness could be adjusted a little bit.As everyone are quoting,I too guess you have immense knowledge of Ps,the application part is always the hardest and it'll take some time to create some gorgeous arts.
Keep up the good work and Good luck! :)

Aggz

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the advice guys!

Well, if this is the place where I can post my graphics now...

Bored, so decided to turn Finchy into a zombie.
attachment.php

Haha, loved it! Was it supposed to be like this or just turned out this way? :p

On a serious note, the Trezequet sig look quite good considering the fact that you're new to graphics. Effects look really good, blurring was smartly done to bring the focal to Trezequet. Try playing with different fonts (PM me if you want some) and then you can move forward to textures and shapes. Nice start! :)

El Loco

ENG....
The overall brightness could be adjusted a little bit.As everyone are quoting,I too guess you have immense knowledge of Ps,the application part is always the hardest and it'll take some time to create some gorgeous arts.
Keep up the good work and Good luck! :)

Thanks! By the way I don't have photoshop haha, I've been experimenting with various browser based types, mainly Pixlr. Feels like PS all the same.

On a serious note, the Trezequet sig look quite good considering the fact that you're new to graphics. Effects look really good, blurring was smartly done to bring the focal to Trezequet. Try playing with different fonts (PM me if you want some) and then you can move forward to textures and shapes. Nice start! :)
Thank you! Text isn't really my stomping ground, recommendations are greatly appreciated!

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
So here's my first request. I could upload it without the text if it doesn't appeal to you. I admit that's something I'd have to work on.
attachment.php

Let me know if you're unsatisfied :)

It's great! Nice blurring too.. But, i think you should have made the text alike the Taylo siggy! Anyways, your stuffs are superlative for a beginner! KIU! :cheers

El Loco

ENG....
It's great! Nice blurring too.. But, i think you should have made the text alike the Taylo siggy! Anyways, your stuffs are superlative for a beginner! KIU! :cheers

If you want the same text as the taylor siggy then I'll do that...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Looks nice but I recommend you to not to blur the focal render there. It's okay to have the background blurred but blurring the render when the bg is blurred too doesn't look nice, or a good simple text would be good if you really want to blur the focal render along the bg. Nice use of coloring and filtering there, stock placement is perfect as well. Keep up the great work. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If you want the same text as the taylor siggy then I'll do that...

I'd like you to get innovative and try some different fonts at different place.

----------

Wow that was fast and it looks quite better.

El Loco

ENG....
attachment.php

Just had to change the text. Another version if he wants a variety to choose from.

Attachments

• watson2.jpg
    watson2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9

El Loco

ENG....
Can't recreate the filter I had on the other one for some reason. Must've had a different fade. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread