Welcome to season1 LegendsT20.

Ranked 20/20 matches online

League placings:
5 points for a win
2 points for a Tie
0 points for a loss
2 bonus points every 10 wickets taken
1 bonus point every 100 runs scored

Bonus points are accumulated as the season progreses.

The home team will be host. The home team can set the options (ie, venue, day of wicket, weather) how they want. This gives the home team an advantage

Two matches a week. unless we can all accomadate more. Understanding a T20 match can take a long time and it may sometimes be difficult to arrange your fixture, due to study, work, or time zone. I am able to 'tweak' the fixtures should any problems occur. Please notify me of any difficulties we face whilst trying to organise our fixtures, and i will do my upmost to 'tweak' fixtures. Same applies if anyone has a holiday etc. We are each scheduled to play a minimum of 18 games, this makes it a long season and gives us plenty of scope to re arrange things.

Any REAL team can be selected, however two players can not use the same teams in the same match. Home team has priority to choose.

In the interest of fair play NO CUSTOM FIELD SETTINGS can be used.

You know the score, but do I??? Please may the winning player post the scores here. It is important for me to know the exact scores of each match, so I can update the league table with complete accuracy

Participating players...

1. gunner_3SP_glow
2. amjad9
3. xtremedesix
4. gougie
5. LeftArmFast
6. nightprowler10
7. Burnsy08
8. ronny728
9. CCCakumbra
10. kellerwwfc

Glad to see that the tournament is now full. Please take it upon yourselves to send each other friend requests on PSN so that we can quickly contact each other when signed in on PS3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LEAGUE TABLE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^P^W^L^^T^^Runs^^^^Wickets^^^Points
ronny728_____________1__1__-__-____93_________10_________7
kellerwwfc____________1__1__-__-____91_________10_________7
nightprowler10_________1__1__-__-____85_________10_________7
LeftArmFast___________1__1__-__-___108_________9__________6
amjad9_______________1__-__1__-____69_________10_________2
gougie________________1__-__1__-___107_________3__________1
xtremedesix___________1__-__1__-____87__________3__________0
gunner_3SP_glow______1__-__1__-____87__________3__________0
CCCakumbra__________0____________________________________0
Burnsy08 ____________0____________________________________0

updated 13th September

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIXTURES/RESULTS

ROUND 1
gunner_3SP_glow 87a/o Vs 93/3 ronny728
Kellerwwfc 91/3 Vs 87a/o xtremedesix
amjad9 69a/o Vs 85a/o nightprowler10
LeftArmFast 108/3 Vs 107/9 gougie
CCCakumbra Vs Burnsy08

ROUND 2
xtremedesix 155/9 Vs 150a/o gunner_3SP_glow
nightprowler10 Vs ronny728
gougie 111a/o Vs 113/5 kellerwwfc
Burnsy08 Vs amjad9
CCCakumbra Vs LeftArmFast

ROUND 3
gunner_3SP_glow Vs nightprowler10
xtremedesix Vs gougie
ronny728 Vs Burnsy08
kellerwwfc 154a/o Vs 148a/o CCCakumbra
amjad9 Vs LeftArmFast

To be completed by sunday 20th September

Last edited:
P

pcfan123

looking forward to this, glad to see we have committed and mature players for this game on ps3.

PSN: LeftArmFast

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just don't match me up with Hmarka, we can never connect!!

That old excuse!!! :rtfl

The idea being all ten teams will play each other twice to determine who reaches the semis....

Here's to hoping our connections stay pure

YOU ARE IN

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
may aswell join up to this one aswell. Hopefully I won't do as badly as I have in Hmarka's tourney.

PSN:burnsy08

P

pcfan123

may aswell join up to this one aswell. Hopefully I won't do as badly as I have in Hmarka's tourney.

PSN:burnsy08

You only get better with time mate. Hopefully you can go out on a positive note in Round 3 and I am sure you will do much better in Season2.

Loving the concept of this league though, will be nice to have a long season going on alongside the shorter format MBurns CUP

martinswabey

School Cricketer
ill play in this league. be nice not to put up with quitters all the time

psn: ronny728

martinswabey added 5 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

ill play in this league. be nice not to put up with quitters all the time

psn: ronny728

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To be played on PS3 AC2009

10 teams compete

Each team plays each other twice, - Home and away.

Ranked 20/20 matches online

League placings decided by a point system... 5 points for a win, 2 points for a draw, 0 points for a loss, 1 bonus point for every 100 runs scored, 2 bonus points for every 10 wickets taken.
Bonus points are not restricted to individual fixtures, but are accumulated as the season progresses.

PLAYOFFS Once the final league table is completed, 1st Vs 4th and 2nd Vs 3rd play a knockout match for a place in the final. The winner will be crowned: LEGEND T20 CHAMPION!!!

The home team will be host. The home team can set the options (ie, venue, day of wicket, weather) how they want. This gives the home team an advantage

Two matches a week. unless we can all accomadate more.

Once the places are filled, it will be a case of adding each others PSN

What nation you choose to play with is not restricted.

To sign up... reply leaving your PSN and i will update accordingly.

This should be an interesting league, that guarantees Stats for the online leaderboards without the prospect of an hours good play being disconnected at the last second.

Any Q's?

Look forward to confirming your places:banana2

Confirmed players...

1. gunner_3SP_glow
2. amjad9
3. xtremedesix
4. gougie
5. LeftArmFast
6. nightprowler10
7. Burnsy08
8. ronny728

Sorry i had to Quote my Planet Cricket is kinda messed up
I would love to be invoved, PSN, CCCakumbra

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
one of my buddy from PSN wants to join this tournament. his psn id is kellerwwfc

he'll join planetcricket later today or tomorrow and confirm his participation

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Hi everyone, nice to see you are all real players that want a real game without the quitters getting involved!!! I have updated the rules so please have a read. If anybody no longer wants to participate please let me know asap. The fixture list has been drawn, i have printed it from a fixture generating website.

There will be a fairly relaxed first round just to get the ball rolling. I am hoping all fixtures will be played or are being played by Friday 6th.

Good luck, and if we have any problems post them here, i will try to keep things updated.

P.s. Please can you all check the confirmed PSN names, I am almost sure i will have made a mistake or two, if it's wrong just let me know and it will be corrected :)

Last edited:

gunner_3sp_glow

School Cricketer
Suggested way of setting up your fixture....

1. Contact each other via PSN msg to schedule a time when both parties are able to play.

2. The home player should create a ranked T20 match, select their team, adjust the settings to their liking.

3. The home player should now PSN msg their opponent and let them know they are awaiting them to join.

4. If a player joins the game that is not part of the tourney, you can kick said player.

5. As the away player, search for ranked T20 games once PSN msg has been recieved. You should soon find your opponent.

This may take a few attempts as others try to sabotage your meeting!!!!

sorry if this seems obvious, just trying to elliminaate any early problems....

P

pcfan123

haha oh man, me vs gougie, guess it will be a good warm up for when/if we meet in the MB cup finals

Users who are viewing this thread