lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
guys i have msgd most of u peole but not got any replies
are u ppl not interested in playin with new people
at least u shud reply if u dont want to play :(:(:(

P

pcfan123

Thing is mate you message us during matches, and your message is always "match?"

So not replying is the easiest way to say not right now, also the lag with you is horrible so it's kind of not fun.

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
o tats ok anyways lag issue might be solved with patch so we can play then no worries
still i wud like to play with gougie as he is from england i suppose
and recently lag with english players is 0 as i have played a lot people from england recently

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
well TG have made the patch tats for sure as beta 2 was almost in its final shape it is now the codies who just have to push it lets c codies r not denying patch till now so tats a ray of hope

lonewolf5646 added 1 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

also hmarka lets play some day if u have time with only spinners tat wud be fun and lag will also very less just my opinion

P

pcfan123

yea only spinners will be good fun and less lag. Cant tonight but next time your on hopefully.

gougie

Club Cricketer
o tats ok anyways lag issue might be solved with patch so we can play then no worries
still i wud like to play with gougie as he is from england i suppose
and recently lag with english players is 0 as i have played a lot people from england recently

Anytime im not in a match im willing to play any none quitters mate, hope to get a game soon.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hmarka or extremedesi, any of you up for a match this evening?

gougie

Club Cricketer
Hey Legendboy you only need 1 win out of your last 4 games to guarentee a final spot, should be a good final BAN V IRE.

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
hmarka or extremedesi, any of you up for a match this evening?

ya i can play tonight and its xtreme with a X lol

xtremexdesix added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

guys i have msgd most of u peole but not got any replies
are u ppl not interested in playin with new people
at least u shud reply if u dont want to play :(:(:(

ya bro i got ur message but i was playing a game at that time, i will be on tonight... indian morning, add me on msn [email protected]

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Hey Legendboy you only need 1 win out of your last 4 games to guarentee a final spot, should be a good final BAN V IRE.

yeah, but we all know how good hamarka is in ashes. it will be very tough for me to beat him in any of the matches and xtreme is'nt any bad either. so i need to play my best to beat either of them.

ya i can play tonight and its xtreme with a X lol

ok, i'll be online in around 8 pm tonight, let me know if you can be online aswell by that time. and sorry for the misspelling. lol :p

P

pcfan123

Hey Legend, its been a while mate. Ill try to get on here in a bit but I have to leave for work soon. What times (UK) and days are you free?

AL_Amin

Club Captain
Hey Legend, its been a while mate. Ill try to get on here in a bit but I have to leave for work soon. What times (UK) and days are you free?

mostly i'm available 4/5pm till 11pm mon-fri and in the weekend's, well, i never get up from sleep before 11 am :) but after that i'm free till midnight in the weekend's.

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
Guys, sign me up for the world cup please. Happy to participate pre or post patch (since that is a big question) depending on when you decide to start the tourney.

Let me know if / when you need to know team preferences. Not sure what the process will be on allocating teams.

Cheers, and good luck for the Minnows Finals.

Users who are viewing this thread