World Cup Qualifier Minnows Clash PS3 T20

E-N-I-G-M-A

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ask ENIGMA if he wants to play. I know Fazzy is taking a break from tournaments and Gougie just got a new job so the two of them might be busy.

I dont know too many others who would be willing to play with associate teams once we get to the world cup stage.

Think Saurabh will want to play in the MCC at least?

Yeah put me in for sure... sounds like an interesting idea :)

.. and being one of the few regular aussie guys playing, I get more laggy games than I'd like, so playing when laggy with one of the 'minnows' could actually be very fun for me (more time to adjust to the bowling lag).

Anyway, put me down for whichever team, I haven't played with any of them enough to have a fav ;)

E-N-I-G-M-A

School Cricketer
.. and i should learn to count before posting :facepalm

(or maybe stop organising these things when I'm sleeping hehe :P)

But good luck to all, will be watching the score/results with interest and hope to see some big ones!

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can play in 20- 30 mins if you want to play now mate

ok i'll be waiting for you on PSN. try to come as early as possible, gotta watch tomorrow's match between ban and zim, need a few hours nap before that.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
No mate. Count me out. Double round robin. This might take too long

I'll be ready to get dirty with you guys in mid November

Good luck with the tournament. Very nice concept

P

pcfan123

Ok Fazz but we're expecting you to play in the World Cup, you can skip out on the qualifiers.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Ok Fazz but we're expecting you to play in the World Cup, you can skip out on the qualifiers.

Yeah. I'll be ready for that. :)

PC_Rocks

School Cricketer
i would like to play.. how can i get started.. i would take bangladesh.. PC_Rocks

Since all the tournaments so far have been a huge success, I am thinking of starting a Worldcup T20 but not before the patch is out, so for the mean time, we will have a world cup qualifier. One team from the four minnows. Ireland, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Kenya will join the eight other teams in the world cup. (Aus, India, NZ, SA, SRL, Pakistan, England, West Indies). So who ever wins the MINNOWS CLASH CUP (MCC) will be he 9th team for the world cup most probably next month. I need 9 or 12 teams for world cup because of supersix stage but 12 is too much so will have to work with 9.

So the rules for this tournament
1) It is a world cup qualifier
2)Four players each picking one of the minnows (Bangladesh ,Ireland, Zimbabwe, Kenya)
3) The Team you pick you would have to stick with it for the rest of the tournament and even for the world cup, if you qualify
4) Each team plays the other team twice, therefore 6 matches for each team before the finals (For the top two)
5) Zimbabwe is hosting the tournament, so all matches are to be played in Harrare.
6) Custom field is allowed but fair play is encouraged, Please don?t have a cheap field.

I hope players like cheese and Leftarm joins so if they win and qualifies, then these teams will have chances to win the world cup in a game because they cannot win it right now cannot win in real life.

Remember it?s the game play which wins the game for you not the team, I beat my friends all the time with zimbabwe when they have world 11, so don?t be scared to pick one of these teams, and remember if you pick Kenya or Zimbabwe and you loose, you will have a chance to pick team like Australia or England in the worldcup.

If you like the Idea of this tournament please comment, so we can start this tournament as early as possible
Matches Result
1) Bangladesh Vs Kenya
2) Bangladesh Vs Kenya
3) Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe
4) Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe
5) Bangladesh Vs Ireland
6) Bangladesh Vs Ireland
7) Kenya Vs Zimbabwe
8) Kenya Vs Zimbabwe
9) Kenya Vs Ireland
10) Kenya Vs Ireland
11) Ireland Vs Zimbabwe
12) Ireland Vs Zimbabwe
13) Final 1
14) Final 2
15) Final 3 If required

Point Table
TO BE UPDATED AFTER THE FIRST GAME

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
sounds good
so i will be kenya
First post updated

xtremexdesix added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Yeah put me in for sure... sounds like an interesting idea :)

.. and being one of the few regular aussie guys playing, I get more laggy games than I'd like, so playing when laggy with one of the 'minnows' could actually be very fun for me (more time to adjust to the bowling lag).

Anyway, put me down for whichever team, I haven't played with any of them enough to have a fav ;)

sorry dude u were sleeping when teams were picked lol
but i will reserve your spot for world cup in advance

P

pcfan123

Just want a clarification here Sahil.

As I have gathered the two finalists from the Qualifiers will be the 2 associates at then World Cup?

So the world cup will be
Associate 1
Associate 2
England
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
West India
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

Is this the system or will only 1 associate advance? I think you should make it two associates (the 2 finalists) because it will ensure that the ones in form have to use weaker teams.

Also if you could just list the known players in the world cup in the 1st post and fill up the remaining spots, for example Fazzy and Enigma will play in the world cup for sure, so reserve his spot and ask him what country he wants to be etc.

Just suggestions , let us know what the actual rules will be.

:cheers

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
Just want a clarification here Sahil.

As I have gathered the two finalists from the Qualifiers will be the 2 associates at then World Cup?

So the world cup will be
Associate 1
Associate 2
England
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
West India
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka

Is this the system or will only 1 associate advance? I think you should make it two associates (the 2 finalists) because it will ensure that the ones in form have to use weaker teams.

Also if you could just list the known players in the world cup in the 1st post and fill up the remaining spots, for example Fazzy and Enigma will play in the world cup for sure, so reserve his spot and ask him what country he wants to be etc.

Just suggestions , let us know what the actual rules will be.

:cheers

only the winner will advance to world cup
because we already have 8 teams for world cup only need one more..

so in world cup we will have 3 groups of 3 teams each
then next round will be super six
then semis and so on

xtremexdesix added 9 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

i would like to play.. how can i get started.. i would take bangladesh.. PC_Rocks

sorry dude tournament already full but u can commit to play at the world cup starting very soon..

Last edited:

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
First post updated, you can start playing your matches, play each opponent twice once on pitches later than day 3.

For people who want to play in world cup please leave your psn id here

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
You can add me in for the world cup as well

PSN - xXFAZZYXx

Users who are viewing this thread