World Cup Qualifier Minnows Clash PS3 T20

xtremexdesix

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bangladesh - Legendboy
Ireland - LeftArmFast
Zimbabwe - Gougie
Kenya - Xtremedesix

Since all the tournaments so far have been a huge success, I am thinking of starting a Worldcup T20 but not before the patch is out, so for the mean time, we will have a world cup qualifier. One team from the four minnows. Ireland, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Kenya will join the eight other teams in the world cup. (Aus, India, NZ, SA, SRL, Pakistan, England, West Indies). So who ever wins the MINNOWS CLASH CUP (MCC) will be he 9th team for the world cup most probably next month. I need 9 or 12 teams for world cup because of supersix stage but 12 is too much so will have to work with 9.

So the rules for this tournament
1) It is a world cup qualifier
2)Four players each picking one of the minnows (Bangladesh ,Ireland, Zimbabwe, Kenya)
3) The Team you pick you would have to stick with it for the rest of the tournament and even for the world cup, if you qualify
4) Each team plays the other team twice, therefore 6 matches for each team before the finals (For the top two)
5) Zimbabwe is hosting the tournament, so all matches are to be played in Harrare.
6) Custom field is allowed but fair play is encouraged, Please don’t have a cheap field.

I hope players like cheese and Leftarm joins so if they win and qualifies, then these teams will have chances to win the world cup in a game because they cannot win it right now cannot win in real life.

Remember it’s the game play which wins the game for you not the team, I beat my friends all the time with zimbabwe when they have world 11, so don’t be scared to pick one of these teams, and remember if you pick Kenya or Zimbabwe and you loose, you will have a chance to pick team like Australia or England in the worldcup.

If you like the Idea of this tournament please comment, so we can start this tournament as early as possible
................. Matches ------------------------------ Result
1) Bangladesh Vs Kenya

2) Bangladesh Vs Kenya

3) Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe ---------------- Bangladesh won by 7 wickets

4) Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe ---------------- Bangladesh won by 116 runs

5) Bangladesh Vs Ireland

6) Bangladesh Vs Ireland

7) Kenya Vs Zimbabwe ------------------- Zimbabwe won by 60 runs

8) Kenya Vs Zimbabwe

9) Kenya Vs Ireland ----------------------- Ireland won by 41 runs

10) Kenya Vs Ireland --------------------- Ireland won by 5 wickets

11) Ireland Vs Zimbabwe ------------------ Ireland won by 8 wickets

12) Ireland Vs Zimbabwe

13) Final 1
14) Final 2
15) Final 3 If required

Point Table

Team ------ Played ------ Won ------ Loss ------ Points
Ireland ------- 3 ---------- 3 ----------- 0 ---------6
Bangladesh --- 2 ---------- 2 ----------- 0 ---------4
Zimbabwe ------4 ---------- 1 ----------- 3 ---------2
Kenya -----------3 ---------- 0 ----------- 3 ---------0

Team

For those of you who want to play the world cup.. Please post your name,
so far we have
Xtremdesix
LeftArmfast
Gougie
E.N.G.I.M.A
Fazzy
LegendBoy20

open spot 1
open spot 2
open spot 2

Last edited:
Sounds great, I'll be Ireland.

Harare will make it very interesting though, since the bowlers will suck to begin with, there will be no room for error as even poor timing will go to boundry!

Sounds great, I'll be Ireland.

Harare will make it very interesting though, since the bowlers will suck to begin with, there will be no room for error as even poor timing will go to boundry!

ya thats the reason i picked harrare because Zimbabwe is the only team who can host in these four teams.

so just to clear everything, if you win, you will have to play with Ireland for the world cup, i know you wouldnt mind that but just letting you know..

Yea no problem, I think the Irish are halfway decent anyways in the game.

When can we start? Who have you picked?

i will release the fixture as soon as we have four players, i dont mind being kenya or zimbabwe or bangladesh..

Ask ENIGMA if he wants to play. I know Fazzy is taking a break from tournaments and Gougie just got a new job so the two of them might be busy.

I dont know too many others who would be willing to play with associate teams once we get to the world cup stage.

Think Saurabh will want to play in the MCC at least?

Well lets try to get some puntual players for this. It should be a quick qualifying round so the signups for the world cup can start.

Lets play our match today, also delete ur inbox man, i cant send you any PMs!

Lets play our match today, also delete ur inbox man, i cant send you any PMs!

i deleted everything
and ya we will play tont

xtremexdesix added 11 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

I will go thru the team then decide what am i gona be

a good concept this is...
i'll lead bangladesh to that "glory" :)

count me in guys havent been on much with the job, but i have always got time for arranged games, prefere ZIM or IRL, be on for the next few hours if anyone wants to play.

count me in guys havent been on much with the job, but i have always got time for arranged games, prefere ZIM or IRL, be on for the next few hours if anyone wants to play.

gougie, lets have a warm up match before the qualifier round begins?

Users who are viewing this thread