Minnow Online Trophy - 3rd round now underway!

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry I know this is probably stupid, but how do you post screenshots?

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
Thanks, however, the pictures in Fraps are too big for it too upload. Is there a way to convert the images to a smaller size?

cnbd_novice

International Coach
AFlintoff said:
Is there a way to convert the images to a smaller size?
If you mean that the image size (how much space it takes up) is too large, you could save the image as a JPEG or GIF format in Paint or Photoshop. It takes up far less space than BMP files.

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
1st Round Match Result

Ok, me and fs740 have just finished our first round match. The result is that Scotland defeated Zimbabwe by 167 runs. When we originally played, Scotland batted first but after their innings the game froze, so we started a new match with Zimbabwe needing to chase my score of 213 to win. Zimbabwe were then bowled out for 46 of 10.4 overs.

Here are the scorecards:

Scotland's innings:

Zimbabwe's innings:

Last edited:

Ricco_M

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow - 213 is a good score mate :)

I'll need to tighten up my bowling & fielding before I play you.... ;)

tommymac

Club Cricketer
wow indeed thats an impressive score! thanks to everyone for completing their games so promptley!

original post now updated with league table and the second round fixtures, these must be completed before thursday! good luck!

Monty57 can you please catch up on your fixtures asap!

Last edited:

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
2nd Round Match Result

Me and JustT1m have finished our second round match and the result is that Scotland defeated Canada by 5 wickets. A very good game, and a game at one point I thought I had no chance at all of winning.
After being put into bat, Canada went on to score a very respectable score of 180, with a brilliant half-century from Samad being the main highlight. Having being dropped very early in his innings, Baggai also went on to score an important 32.
So, with 181 to win, the Scotland openers walked to the crease. Things didn't start well. Within about 5 overs, Scotland had lost their first 4 wickets for about only 25 runs. Victory seemed very far away. However, a terrific partnership between McCallum and Watson saw Scotland to within 20 runs of a completely unexpected victory. Watts then saw Scotland home and ended with 19.

Great game JustT1m, very well played.

Ricco_M

Club Captain
AFlintoff said:
Me and JustT1m have finished our second round match and the result is that Scotland defeated Canada by 5 wickets. A very good game, and a game at one point I thought I had no chance at all of winning.
After being put into bat, Canada went on to score a very respectable score of 180, with a brilliant half-century from Samad being the main highlight. Having being dropped very early in his innings, Baggai also went on to score an important 32.
So, with 181 to win, the Scotland openers walked to the crease. Things didn't start well. Within about 5 overs, Scotland had lost their first 4 wickets for about only 25 runs. Victory seemed very far away. However, a terrific partnership between McCallum and Watson saw Scotland to within 20 runs of a completely unexpected victory. Watts then saw Scotland home and ended with 19.

Great game JustT1m, very well played.

Must of been a Nice knock From Mccallum - Well done mate :)

Ricco_M

Club Captain
I'll be playing my 2nd round game against EarlCG this weekend.

EarlCG can you get in touch to let me know what time suits? Cheers :)

EarlCG

Club Cricketer
We got our game in tonight. In overs terms I won comfortably but things got a little shaky with me throwing some wickets away.

earicbalsmall.jpg

Man of the Match was definitely Van Troost - as well as his 40 off 16 balls (stupid mistake from me lead to him getting out) he chipped in with his left arm medium pace as the sixth bowler with figures of 4-0-10-0.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread