Minnow Online Trophy - 3rd round now underway!

tommymac

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
cheers guys, i guess that goes down as as win to JustT1m, great batting performance! any news on your game AFlintoff?

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
Me and fs740 tried to play but I can't host and I don't think fs740 can either. This is so irritating, i'm sure i've set up my router correctly, but it still won't let me host. What shall we do?

tommymac

Club Cricketer
damn this is going to be a problem, because i can't host either, you tried direct ip and gamespy? you could play a league on gamespy with two other people and get them to host, then count your match in that league as your minnow tournament match?

tommymac

Club Cricketer
how did you do that mate?would be great to know considering i can't host either!

tommymac

Club Cricketer
yeah i think ive done all that,what was the thing you did that enabled you to host matches?

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
I think that was all I did. Have you set the three ports (11514, 11515, 11516) as exceptions in your firewall?

tommymac

Club Cricketer
yeah i've done it all, damn il have to sought this out somehow!

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
Hi Tommymac,
Me and fs740 have tried twice to play our match but each time it has frozen in the second innings. In the second match I batted first and scored about 205. What shall we do, just call the match a draw?

fs740

School Cricketer
u what what we can?
i'll bat first and if i score 206 i win
ok

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
yeah that sounds like a great idea, I didn't think of that. When do you want to do it?

Users who are viewing this thread