Lucky's Downloads

Do you want me to convert any of my downloads for Cricket 2004?

• No, get lost!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I saw that some people were upset now that the focus is on editing Cricket 2005 and not 2004, So, if anyone want's anything converted I can try doing that so guys who are still playing 2004 get some new stuff, I will release the new Kookaburra Genesis for it soon and then you guys, if interested can just post what you want me to convert for 2004.

Here is my thread which has a list of all the downloads I made. Check the First thread for a list!

Downloads thread

Thanks
Lucky

Johann

Club Cricketer
Thanks for offering this. I'll be interested in the new bats for 2005/2006 season. Also adboards and stadium graphics that might have changed.

Bala

International Coach
It would be better if you could release a high quality bat pack for C2004 based on C2005/BLIC bats.

Lucky

International Cricketer
If you take a look at the thread in the BLIC ofrum, which says
"High High Res Bats! Look Here!
You will see what I am working on!
I will convert that for Cricket 2004 after that

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Trying not to burst your bubble, but for those of you that havn't noticed yet, my bats for C2004 are 4GB, and from what I know its the highest resolution C2004 can take.

Otherwise go for ad boards etc.

Lucky

International Cricketer
stevie said:
I'm sure there's still some of us who'd enjoy Channel 4 TV graphics Lucky! :)

I might have a crack at that;)

Maxkarter said:
Trying not to burst your bubble, but for those of you that havn't noticed yet, my bats for C2004 are 4GB, and from what I know its the highest resolution C2004 can take.

But the resolution of "4GB Bats" for BLIC is only 4GB for BLIC, The same bats that I am making for my 4GB thread are actually 8GB for Cricket 2005 and Cricket 2005. I have not tested the compatability for 8GB in Cricket 2004/C2005, but will do so soon.

Lucky

International Cricketer
Well, if you look in my BLIC/RPIC downloads thread, you'll see some pics, I'll just finish of that incomplete version and make one for C2004;)

Lucky

International Cricketer
Ok, good news, I have started the Channel 4 patch for C2K4, Should post some screenies soon!

Lucky

International Cricketer
I haven't had any experience on creating overlays for C2K5 or C2K4, So I hope that Voldermort can guide me a bit! I'm still a bit confused..... :eek: lol

Users who are viewing this thread