Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Missed the first four overs cause they had a replay of Smackdown on.
There was confusion regarding broadcasts as they had the match preponed one hour. Even in Us the broadcast did not start on time.
Post automatically merged:

I
Now sell the extra 2. Profit
i love Lakr, wife is SK fan so got her that, she ll be happy, I ll get to go in more marches

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Like always everything depends on Russel

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
The amount of Afghani fans in the Stadium to see Rashid all dressed up in their traditional afghani outfit is so amazing to see.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Ok, so now I am back at my hotel room after an amazing and extremely exhausting day...

My experience with MLC and what I would like to see them improve.

Entry & Ticketing

Entry was very seamless, they formed a nice single line, had free shuttles from their offsite free parking and no parking on site. I lucked out as the time I arrived is when LAKR bus arrived as well. Unlike my last experience, nobody was hassling the players and were very polite. I was able to take a video and few photos of them getting out of the bus. The ticket prices were super cheap given it gives you access to 2 matches. I paid $48 for 2 tickets for 2 matches. I hope they continue with the price range.

Seating

My tickets gave me access to entire General Admission which was entire stadium minus the VIP and Bleachers. I was quickly able to find seat close to the ground next to the commentary box.

Food and Sanitation

MLC did announce to bring your own food and drinks as the options are limited. I agree with options part. Had 3 food trucks, one with usual American food, one with Indian food and one with multiple cuisines fast food. One ice cream food truck, two shaved ice (life saved today). The bathrooms were plenty and clean.

Experience

It was electrifying! LAKR, Orcas saw a mixed crowd with almost 2000 people in the stadium. The temperature was 90 degrees fahrenhiet or 32 degrees celsius. It was HOT and HUMID. Luckily I have the sweetest wife who had me all prepared with the chair, umbrella and 2 pocket fans. Got to see a lot of players at the boundary ropes and except for Klassen who seemed really uninterested, all players were happy to meet the fans and sign an autograph or say a word or two or take a selfie. Dre Russ was really patient as fans heckled him a little. Saw more LAKR fans and less Orcas fans. They had fan experience centers that gave free Flags and Tshirts to some. I am glad I saw my team win it even though it mattered nothing. Rossouw played so good but LAKR went through their normal things where bowlers did well, top order failed and Dre had to rescue them again but in the end Rossouw rescued.

Once the sun settled, it felt so nice. Was very surprised to see the stadium was packed with Washington Freedom fans. A lot of fans.. By the second game the stadium was jam packed with close to 5000 people. I would say the stadium was good 45-55% favored with MINY fans. Both teams decided to give free tshirts to fans instead of flags. Amazing bowling by New York even though the entire crowd was shouting Mumbai Mumbai..

Best part about todays day was the special Afghani fans. They were all styled up in Afghani gharas ( I do not know how they survived the temperature in that tradition outfit). They had the Afghanistan flag out and were in full force supporting LAKR first and just Rashid Khan second.

Overall the fan experience for me who knows cricket was 7/10 where they lose 2 points as they could have added more shaded areas knowing the heat. Lot of kids and older people and heat sometime takes a better of you. Second they lose another point is because of their outrageous $3 small water bottle. I know they mentioned about getting your own food and drink but that could have been priced better.

For a non-cricket knowing person, I think it would be 8/10 as they gain a point by having ambassadors all around helping them understand.

Some glimpses from my eyes to the PC cricket fans. Btw the best part was entire stadium singing Happy Birthday to Trent Boult and him acknowledging that.

BCCI missed a trick, should have partnered with USAC and called this MLC - International IPL Edition. Imagine RCB added to this and the RCB fans going crazy here.

IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0862.JPG IMG_0869.JPG IMG_0871.JPG IMG_0873.JPGIMG_0891.JPGIMG_0896.JPGIMG_0904.JPGIMG_0912.JPGIMG_0925.JPGIMG_0927.JPGIMG_0957.JPGIMG_0963.JPGIMG_0966.JPGIMG_0971.jpgIMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0987.JPG

Last edited:

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Ok, so now I am back at my hotel room after an amazing and extremely exhausting day...

My experience with MLC and what I would like to see them improve.

Entry & Ticketing

Entry was very seamless, they formed a nice single line, had free shuttles from their offsite free parking and no parking on site. I lucked out as the time I arrived is when LAKR bus arrived as well. Unlike my last experience, nobody was hassling the players and were very polite. I was able to take a video and few photos of them getting out of the bus. The ticket prices were super cheap given it gives you access to 2 matches. I paid $48 for 2 tickets for 2 matches. I hope they continue with the price range.

Seating

My tickets gave me access to entire General Admission which was entire stadium minus the VIP and Bleachers. I was quickly able to find seat close to the ground next to the commentary box.

Food and Sanitation

MLC did announce to bring your own food and drinks as the options are limited. I agree with options part. Had 3 food trucks, one with usual American food, one with Indian food and one with multiple cuisines fast food. One ice cream food truck, two shaved ice (life saved today). The bathrooms were plenty and clean.

Experience

It was electrifying! LAKR, Orcas saw a mixed crowd with almost 2000 people in the stadium. The temperature was 90 degrees fahrenhiet or 32 degrees celsius. It was HOT and HUMID. Luckily I have the sweetest wife who had me all prepared with the chair, umbrella and 2 pocket fans. Got to see a lot of players at the boundary ropes and except for Klassen who seemed really uninterested, all players were happy to meet the fans and sign an autograph or say a word or two or take a selfie. Dre Russ was really patient as fans heckled him a little. Saw more LAKR fans and less Orcas fans. They had fan experience centers that gave free Flags and Tshirts to some. I am glad I saw my team win it even though it mattered nothing. Rossouw played so good but LAKR went through their normal things where bowlers did well, top order failed and Dre had to rescue them again but in the end Rossouw rescued.

Once the sun settled, it felt so nice. Was very surprised to see the stadium was packed with Washington Freedom fans. A lot of fans.. By the second game the stadium was jam packed with close to 5000 people. I would say the stadium was good 45-55% favored with MINY fans. Both teams decided to give free tshirts to fans instead of flags. Amazing bowling by New York even though the entire crowd was shouting Mumbai Mumbai..

Best part about todays day was the special Afghani fans. They were all styled up in Afghani gharas ( I do not know how they survived the temperature in that tradition outfit). They had the Afghanistan flag out and were in full force supporting LAKR first and just Rashid Khan second.

Overall the fan experience for me who knows cricket was 7/10 where they lose 2 points as they could have added more shaded areas knowing the heat. Lot of kids and older people and heat sometime takes a better of you. Second they lose another point is because of their outrageous $3 small water bottle. I know they mentioned about getting your own food and drink but that could have been priced better.

For a non-cricket knowing person, I think it would be 8/10 as they gain a point by having ambassadors all around helping them understand.

Some glimpses from my eyes to the PC cricket fans. Btw the best part was entire stadium singing Happy Birthday to Trent Boult and him acknowledging that.

BCCI missed a trick, should have partnered with USAC and called this MLC - International IPL Edition. Imagine RCB added to this and the RCB fans going crazy here.

View attachment 281129 View attachment 281130 View attachment 281131 View attachment 281132 View attachment 281133View attachment 281134View attachment 281135View attachment 281136View attachment 281137View attachment 281138View attachment 281139View attachment 281140View attachment 281141View attachment 281142View attachment 281143View attachment 281144

View attachment 281145
You don't have a pic of Lala, just by that Canadian @ahmedleo414 wins over American you.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
If I get the option to have Thala as my keeper or a literal Thala(plate) as my keeper 20 out of 10 time I will choose the plate.
Your hatred towards Thala is jag jahir (known to world), expected this response lol!

isFEISARfair

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
United States
In what can be considered a Darwinian match for both sides TSK manages to crawl over the line thanks to somehow Daniel Sams which will get TSK to the magical 3 wins threshold that will get them into the playoffs. As for San Francisco they're basically out of the tournament unless MINY proceeds to implode against an Orcas side that will want to win this final game to guarantee that they will have at-least 2 games in the playoffs by topping the table.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Sam made it up in the end. His bowling leaked too many runs and had no idea why Mohsin did not bowl much. I also have no clue why have eliminator and qualifiers for this tournament with only 6 teams. A little too much. If they needed those extra matches just have semi finals and finals.

All Mumbai need to do is win or lose with not a crazy margin. Seattle came in as an underdog and have done exceptionally well. MI's healthy run rate is definitely a life saver. Hoping of a cracker tournament end. Love when a tournament ends in 15 oddish days.

Users who are viewing this thread