Making editors for cricket games

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's the source code of my Tournament Editor 4.2 Final..........

How do I install this? After downloading & extracting, I opened the "TournamentEditor.sln". And I get an error saying "The selected file is not a valid Visual Studio solution file. Please help me install this patch :help

Neo95

Club Cricketer

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I need help. I kind of learned how to use the sharpdeveloper 3.0 from this thread but what i need to know is not here. I made an open button but now what i want to do is that when i click that button then a window should pop up letting me browse desktop for folders. Also, i want to make an extractor button and also importer. Please help. I have started editing brian lara cricket 2007 and i have made alot of patches but i can't release them until i am done everything. So now i am trying to make MNG extractor. Lazy_chesnut has made mng extractor but it can't import any mng files. I MNG files are so important in editing that game. Please can someone show me how to make an MNG extractor and importer? Please!

Have you done all the tutorials in this thread? I thought I had done one on importing and exporting. If not I will try and find time to write one.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
well for that you need to start the game and then edit the lineups if i am not wrong...

Ramdas

School Cricketer
I'm using VB6,which is d equivalent for binaryreader in vb.net....Plzzz reply quick.......

Hitterman

International Coach
I'm using VB6,which is d equivalent for binaryreader in vb.net....Plzzz reply quick.......
What you mean? Do you want to know Binary Reader code in vB.net? Can you specify the version of your VB.NET?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He wants to know what you put instead of binary reader when coding in VB6. I don't know as I've never used VB6.

Users who are viewing this thread