Manchester Divided - Year 2009

Who should be Man D's skipper for the 2009 season?

• Total voters

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Says the member who is trying to sign his signature. Your attempts at trying to put Ledzep off buying so you can have him are feeble, Mani. ;)

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Oh well how active is he, depends really. Give me a bit.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This seem to be an interesting team.... :spy I am quite impressed with the management. :onpc

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
If Vatican has stamp of Indian Warriors this club has stamp of Donkeys.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
GG ain't for sale. Not for less than 3 million anyways.

This club represents the Donkeys more than any other club in the PCPL.

So, folks, what do you say. Is sid worth 2.5 mill or not?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Alright fellas, I'd like you to welcome the two newest recruits to Manchester Divided - Amiya Shreyas and Pak Cricketer.

I feel both are excellent additions, Amiya with his activeness and energy, which will hopefully be reflected in his batting and medium pace, and Pak Cricketer who strengthens our bowling attack.

I feel this is a good time to announce our draft aims - as it stands, it is very unlikely that we are going to purchase anyone else, so when it comes to Draft time I want us to go for Pure Bats first, and the Pure Bowlers. No more allrounders if it can be avoided. ARs may be the key to success in real T25, but this is Cricsim we are talking about.

As for NT players, rumours have it we can keep 2 and get 2 new ones. I say we keep MSD and Hussey, and get rid of Oram. We can replace Oram with another Bat, and an allrounder. So on good batting tracks, the Pure Bowler plays, and on good bowling tracks, the Pure bat (Hussey). The AR would play when it suits him (Most likely on Poor pitches). MSD would be a regular in the side, what with being our only keeper.

Agenda has been updated. Thoughts fellas?

Users who are viewing this thread