IPL Match 11 : Chennai VS Delhi : Kartik VS Raina

Harshshah

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
So both teams have their captain injured and it's going to be Raina for Chennai and Kartik for Delhi!!

Who will overcome as a winner?

IMO it will be Kartik with the amoutn of great Batting they have!!

P

pcfan123

No Gambhir = no interest for me in Delhi. Hoping for Chennai to take this

P

pcfan123

I think he is one of the classiest left handers in the world. Soft spot for lefties (being one myself). I loved his innings at Wellington and I think he is a proper Test batsman, not like that hack Sehwag.

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Oh!!! OK!!!!

But he will be missing only one match!! So you will not be disappointed!!

Params7

International Cricketer
I think he is one of the classiest left handers in the world. Soft spot for lefties (being one myself). I loved his innings at Wellington and I think he is a proper Test batsman, not like that hack Sehwag.

600107-oh_you_super.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Would be delighted if Chennai wins, but I dont rate their chances highly without Dhoni. Delhi have good bowlers and good batsmen. Chennai have Hayden and Raina who are not in form, and the batsman who was in great form is injured (Dhoni). We have to hope for things to go in our favor.

80-20 in Delhi's favor.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Will be backing Karthik to the fullest here. Just don't see Raina as a captain, I would have given it to Hayden, Badri, or even Murali. Albie Morkel, even.

But Karthik! :banana2 Hope he shines. He's been a good captain for TN/South Zone so should have no problems.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Will be backing Karthik to the fullest here. Just don't see Raina as a captain, I would have given it to Hayden, Badri, or even Murali. Albie Morkel, even.

But Karthik! :banana2 Hope he shines. He's been a good captain for TN/South Zone so should have no problems.

Hey, Chennai comes first no matter what, bud!!!:D

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Can you guys stop doing that "player v player" thing. It's very lame and stupid. It's one thing to do Sachin v Warne. or Ganguly v Kumble/Sachin. or Gilly v Hayden/ Warne. But to do it with every other player is just stupid...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I agree. Doing it for guys like Karthik (its not Kartik as in Murali Kartik) AND Raina is quite lame.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Delhi must drop Dilshan today and play Warner.They have to bat first and Sehwag and Warner together can post a huge total about 190-220 runs.:)

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
We are definitely going to lose this with Karthik being the captain of DD, he once led TN to victory in a T20 domestic tournament.

It's okay if we lose but Hayden must perform today!

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Chennai really need to look at Mukund and Arun Karthik if some of their batsmen continue to perform inconsistently. Especially Karthik.

Delhi look odds on favourites to win this one. Their Indian batting back-up is weak, but I'd think Warner will play today, and probably Rajat Bhatia will replace Maharoof. Trading away Manoj and Dhawan has only weakened their bench strength.

Users who are viewing this thread