IPL Match 11 : Chennai VS Delhi : Kartik VS Raina

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Hayden getting very close to that ton.

CaptainOZ added 4 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

WOW. Only an amazing catch like that could end Hayden's innings. Great stuff from Dilshan.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Delhi need 2 quick wickets to make things interesting

CaptainOZ added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

No, I'm afraid the Delhi bowling is not good enough - in fact, it's been terrible. Lots of loose bowling, lots of wides.... awful bowling. Only Nannes has shown some control.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This match had been a good one till now, every time I watched a six and said "It's over" , it resulted in a wicket.
Great Batting by Sehwag , Hayden is a phenomenon.
But now Chennai has won easily.

naresh091

International Cricketer
That six by Vijay was immense! Released the pressure on us.Finally Raina and Hayden came good,that too when they were most needed.Great win for us given the fact that we played without Dhoni.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow, I am elated!:banana2 WHAT A WIN! Without a big pillar of our team (MS Dhoni), that win comes as a huge huge bonus. Haydos finally clicks and how awesome his innings has been. Both Hayden and Raina decide to click at the same time and the result is this kind of a win. We lost our home game, but we have beaten two of the strongest sides of the tournament so far (KKR and Delhi). FANTASTIC, truly FANTASTIC!

CSK ROCKS! I guess CSK dont need to tinker that much with their lineup as they are winning.

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Six! it's almost over now

How has KKDs captaincy been?

Told ya, keep faith in Chennai!:D

SaiSrini added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Raina also has took up the Mongoose now.

Wow, did he do that? Thats interesting. How did the Mongoose look? Did it look like it helped the batters?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Wow, did he do that? Thats interesting. How did the Mongoose look? Did it look like it helped the batters?
Raina did take the mongoose but only for one over. He wasn't comfortable with that, I think. On the other hand, Hayden seemed to enjoy it. It looked great actually with Hayden striking them clean. The long handle did help to generate the power and hit them long.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
Hayden was fantastic and CSK won alright but why did they pick Joginder? :eek:

Robelinda

International Coach
Man, Hayden is just a beast. Just love watching him blast those sixes, he is so brutal, no elegance with Haydos, love it! How awesome was the mongoose???? He hit em miles.

Params7

International Cricketer
Just saw the highlights, and was Dilshan pissed off or what after he took Hayden's catch? lol

TumTum

International Cricketer
Man, Hayden is just a beast. Just love watching him blast those sixes, he is so brutal, no elegance with Haydos, love it! How awesome was the mongoose???? He hit em miles.

Should bowl short at whoever uses that bat, let's see how they play that :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread