IPL Match 13 : Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Haha. The commentator just said, "Ganguly's gone. Another DL (waits a second, tries hard to recollect which brand sponsors the catches)... another Karbonn Kamal ka catch" :laugh

rahuldravidfan added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

This commentator is real jittery. He just swore on air :facepalm

I have to laugh at the Australian commentator (Hogg?) calling Owais Shah "Oshah"

The game isn't over FYI. And Ganguly definitely isn't better than the best T20 batsman in the world :)

Well, he has a higher strike rate today. What I really meant was "even Ganguly has a higher strike rate today" :p
And Hodge certainly isn't the best T20 player in the world. I can name 10 batsmen off the top of my head who are definitely better. Gilchrist, Symmo, Sehwag, Gambhir, Dhoni, Dilshan, Gayle, Smith, AB, and McCullum.

Kolkata should be very disappointed losing that game. Rajhastan is such an average side.

I'd get rid of Hodge and Shah. Hodge is hodge-podge. Shah is blah.
Ganguly is past his prime but they need to find a decent Indian before getting rid of him.

They need Gayle in ASAP.

I would just stop playing if I were in the team that lost to the Rajasthan Royals. I know it's T20 and anything can happen but you just can't lose to a team that bad, no matter the format. I was confident that the Royals wouldn't win a single game in the entire tournament.

poor KKR, Gayle was needed. Crap decision.

Look at your team, You have great youngstars, Zak, bhajji, Jaya, little master, the great Malinga (the chucker) still you couldnt win against RCB.

Hey Rohit my Ganguly prediction looks better and better every game :D

Look at your team, You have great youngstars, Zak, bhajji, Jaya, little master, the great Malinga (the chucker) still you couldnt win against RCB.
It's no matter of my team or your's team, and if you are going ahead then
still my team is above you.

Your team can not win against RR-one of the crap teams in the tournament.
see in next match

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread