IPL 8 Apr - Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders

Pranav

ICC Board Member
7th match - Rajasthan Royals v Kolkata Knight Riders

Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur

32.png

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
The match will start at 3:30pm PST but bet was closed at 3:00.When you select the time make sure you that if the match is to start at 10:30 GMT select 11:30 GMT.This problem is coming probably due to daylight saving

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The bets were called off half an hour before the game on purpose. In T20 matches, toss plays a crucial factor. The main idea behind closing the bet(s) earlier is to avoid any undue advantage one can take once the toss has taken place.

I followed the same practice last season as well.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yesterday, when asked about Kevon Cooper.......KKR's Shukla was heard saying " I saw him...He's an ordinary cricketer" :rolleyes ( as though Shukla himself is extraordinary cricketer )......serves him right as Cooper got 3 wkts....would have been happy had Cooper bowled out Shukla....:D

Last edited:

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Well I don't know what is wrong with Kolkata. They have some of the best overseas players but they are just not performing upfront. If Macculum is getting stuck in his crease then remove him from the team because Manvinder Bisla plays a same roll as him by going cray in starting overs. THEY HAVE TO BRING SHAKIB IN THE TEAM.

Bisla
Kalis
Gambhir
Manoj
Shakib
Yusuf
Das
Shukla/Abdulla
Lee/Marchant de lange
Narine
Balaji

Users who are viewing this thread